Zero Aurion GBAtemp Regular

United States
    3/5

JK xD

Yay, shameless promoting! :D (This is my band) lol

2. wrettcaughn

wrettcaughn GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I seriously cannot believe you're comparing what I posted with what you posted...

3. hkz8000

hkz8000 GBAtemp Regular

3/5 not bad, could've been a lot better if i could hear the lyrics

I love how seriously this guy takes himself

Zero Aurion likes this.
  4. Minox

Minox Thanks for the fish
    Former Staff

Japan
    0/5, purely due to the fact that he abuses the word かわいい. Hell, he can't even pronounce it properly.

5. TehSkull

TehSkull Living the life

United States
    2.5/5 Not horrible, not great. The vocals, while I suppose fitting to the track, are kinda bad. Not a real fan of hardstyle, but that could be due to the fact that I'm listening with headphones, not on super loud and bassy speakers. Bonus points for the good soundscaping. I definitely felt like I was in a large club while listening to it.

6. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    My Chemical Romance... I can't even think of a good pun, they're just kinda shitty. 1/5 (0/5's are reserved for K/J/V/some stupid letter-Pop).

7. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Senegal
    1.5/5 It's like generic alternative rock/nu-metal fused with electronica

Max Richter - The Trees

8. Sterling

Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    4/5 - I really liked that Piano and Violin combo. The exposition helped set the mood before hand so even though I wasn't in a mood to really enjoy it, I still got the gist of the emotion.

9. Guild McCommunist

United States
    2/5, I really find 3DD to be one of those "super generic soft rock" bands, like I could barely pick out their song from a line up. Still, it has a decent message so I'll give it that.

Not some shitty generic rap song, don't knock it because of the name. Been listening to these guys a lot. Good drum and bass.

10. Domination

Senegal
    3.5/5 Cool

Bumblefoot - Abnormal Such an awesome guitarist, but is doomed to be flamed by GNR fanboys who think Slash is anything but a below average cookie-cutter guitarist.

11. air2004

air2004 Air

United States
    thats 4:21 I will never get back , the beat is wack the lyrics ar jacked and her style is retarded

12. air2004

air2004 Air

United States
    Your not that bad , by that I mean there is nothing special to your sound , as in you sound like a thousand other bar bands and sure the sound quailty of this video sucks , but all in all I give you a thumbs up.

13. Zero Aurion

United States
    I'm not sure if I wanna tell you to go fuck yourself or say thank you for the thumbs up....Is that supposed to be an insult? Because if so, where's your band at? Where's the music at that you created? Where are your bass/guitar/drum playing or singing skills at?

And just to annoy you...

Where's the song at that your supposed to post so we can rate it? Hmm... Maybe you can post one of your band's songs... If you even have a band, you condescending jackass.

14. air2004

air2004 Air

United States
    Zero , I was referring to the dude with valhalla destroyer song .......
    Now to rate this song , My personal opinion , 10/10 ...but I'm not into this sound anymore

15. air2004

air2004 Air

United States
    I will give you an example of what this sounds like...

I love this song , and they have a couple others

16. Zero Aurion

United States
    Yeah.... I got that... Like I said, and you even acknowledged, that is my band performing Valhalla Destroyer. While the quality may be shit because of a shit camera, I, among many others think that the song is good. Hell, we leave crowds begging for more of our music when we get offstage. If you don't like it, good for you. But, you decided to berate the two songs (mine and asnka's, which were pretty much at the very top of this page) rather than rate the person's song that was posted before you started posting... Seems a little like you just wanted to talk shit. If that's what you wanna do, that's when it becomes a problem.

BTW, I would still love to see your band's music... Maybe then, I'll give you an actual chance to speak up about my band sucking.

As for the song you posted... 3/5.

And now to brighten the mood...

17. Domination

Senegal
    Chill man

And...

1/5 Lol I'm not sure what to think of it.

Olafur Arnalds - 3055 I actually don't remember any of the song titles in this album because they are all numerals, but I know this album is fucking amazing.

18. Guild McCommunist

United States
    3/5, the only reason I don't score it higher is because it's not something I would actively listen to. Like something I'd put on while doing homework or something. Not that that's bad, it's just not something I'll put on my playlist.

Troi and an affair in the morning!

19. R4Liam

R4Liam Artsy Dude

5/5 love it especially when it kicks in anything like that post it up! I need to look up this artist now :)

another song I made I will keep posting these until I make a good song in the eyes of you guys because you are the best music reviewers out there :)

20. Sterling

Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    3/5 - It was enjoyable. The beat was catchy and the song had a cool message. I found myself singing along. It got a little repetitive near the end and I didn't consider it good enough to look past this flaw otherwise it could have been a 4/5. You might want to look into varying the instruments a little and perhaps making your voice a little louder.

One of my favourite VG soundtracks. Dark Cloud 2 was amazing in almost every aspect. Definitely the most underrated game of the decade IMO.

R4Liam likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - poster, before,