Rate the song from the poster before you

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
0/5, purely due to the fact that he abuses the word かわいい. Hell, he can't even pronounce it properly.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.5/5 Not horrible, not great. The vocals, while I suppose fitting to the track, are kinda bad. Not a real fan of hardstyle, but that could be due to the fact that I'm listening with headphones, not on super loud and bassy speakers. Bonus points for the good soundscaping. I definitely felt like I was in a large club while listening to it.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4/5 - I really liked that Piano and Violin combo. The exposition helped set the mood before hand so even though I wasn't in a mood to really enjoy it, I still got the gist of the emotion.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2/5, I really find 3DD to be one of those "super generic soft rock" bands, like I could barely pick out their song from a line up. Still, it has a decent message so I'll give it that.

Not some shitty generic rap song, don't knock it because of the name. Been listening to these guys a lot. Good drum and bass.

Zero Aurion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I wanna tell you to go fuck yourself or say thank you for the thumbs up....Is that supposed to be an insult? Because if so, where's your band at? Where's the music at that you created? Where are your bass/guitar/drum playing or singing skills at?

And just to annoy you...

Where's the song at that your supposed to post so we can rate it? Hmm... Maybe you can post one of your band's songs... If you even have a band, you condescending jackass.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zero , I was referring to the dude with valhalla destroyer song .......
Now to rate this song , My personal opinion , 10/10 ...but I'm not into this sound anymore

Zero Aurion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zero , I was referring to the dude with valhalla destroyer song .......
Now to rate this song , My personal opinion , 10/10 ...but I'm not into this sound anymore
Yeah.... I got that... Like I said, and you even acknowledged, that is my band performing Valhalla Destroyer. While the quality may be shit because of a shit camera, I, among many others think that the song is good. Hell, we leave crowds begging for more of our music when we get offstage. If you don't like it, good for you. But, you decided to berate the two songs (mine and asnka's, which were pretty much at the very top of this page) rather than rate the person's song that was posted before you started posting... Seems a little like you just wanted to talk shit. If that's what you wanna do, that's when it becomes a problem.

BTW, I would still love to see your band's music... Maybe then, I'll give you an actual chance to speak up about my band sucking.

As for the song you posted... 3/5.

And now to brighten the mood...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Chill man

And...

1/5 Lol I'm not sure what to think of it.

Olafur Arnalds - 3055 I actually don't remember any of the song titles in this album because they are all numerals, but I know this album is fucking amazing.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3/5, the only reason I don't score it higher is because it's not something I would actively listen to. Like something I'd put on while doing homework or something. Not that that's bad, it's just not something I'll put on my playlist.

Troi and an affair in the morning!

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
5/5 love it especially when it kicks in anything like that post it up! I need to look up this artist now :)

another song I made I will keep posting these until I make a good song in the eyes of you guys because you are the best music reviewers out there :)

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3/5 - It was enjoyable. The beat was catchy and the song had a cool message. I found myself singing along. It got a little repetitive near the end and I didn't consider it good enough to look past this flaw otherwise it could have been a 4/5. You might want to look into varying the instruments a little and perhaps making your voice a little louder.

One of my favourite VG soundtracks. Dark Cloud 2 was amazing in almost every aspect. Definitely the most underrated game of the decade IMO.

Reactions: R4Liam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :creep: