Rate the song from the poster before you

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow I had not heard that in years. Sadly it is not as catchy/memorable as several other songs from around that time and good but not catchy/memorable means I can not rate it as highly as I might.

Alice Cooper - I'll Bite Your Face Off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R439Y5Awe78

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
War Pigs is probably my least favourite of original lineup Black Sabbath's big songs (sometimes paranoid if it has been overplayed) but it would lend itself to being remixed/recut very well. I do also like mashups and remixes that are done well (which that was), I can not say that samples and new backing beat were the best option but they really worked. Definitely will be checking more out from them.

Yesterday's Sonic thread got me listening to Joe Walsh for a while and as such a classic from him

Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good (single/radio version because I am a cretin like that)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=063LYBBlR3c

long version

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0/5. I did actually listen to it however and I did not think it was good. However it was not as shit as most other K/J/V/random letter-Pop so I will break from my "Space Jam remixes" policy and respond with something different.

The weirdest side project ever.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
2.5/5 I find GN'R to be one of the most mediocre but overrated hard rock bands of the modern music age, their only saving grace are some decent ballads.

Carl Orff - O Fortuna I'm pretty sure everyone would recognise this one. Though Arguably Jochum's rendition might be better than Previn's, but it's not on youtube.
[yt]5empDO29d2U[/yt]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My friends decide what I do with my cock +1