Rate the song from the poster before you

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3/5. Well composed but it's hard to enjoy it out of context. Plus I was disappointed that they didn't give another song with vocals like in the original Mass Effect or even Dragon Age 2. I do like when they find a good song with vocals that really fits the mood.

Random song that came up on my Spotify playlist.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
4/5 Love Pendulum and have all their albums, that one takes a bit of time to start but it's a classic.

I got into Mashups a while back and this is one of the best I ever heard...

The Beatles vs Joan Jett vs Cypress Hill vs House of Pain vs RATM - Mash Together
You have to listen to it all the way through, editing is amazing.....

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I sometimes like mash ups and for parts of that it worked surprisingly well but on second thoughts it was less mash up and more someone hit the crossfader several minutes too early compared to some of the others just posted where a verse would rarely happen between a switch.

Afraid I do not have any mash ups I rate right now so I can not continue the trend.
Bellowhead - Frogs Legs and Dragons Teeth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuh40vOxR-8

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Old songs hmm... Everything is nice and the lyrics is really catchy. But sorry my way of rating would rather rate it far too low than what it should deserve. (In case you want numbers just slap in the 4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRG_ZA0oPcA

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I knew it could not last but I would have been psyched to see the song carry on like the first 8 seconds (so much so I might see if there is such a thing as east Asian big band/brass pop). Anyway a budget video but a good video with some half decent dancing made by a by the numbers pop band but it had an actual song (or if it was 20 seconds looped I certainly did not notice it) that was sung pretty well and it almost carried it off but then came 2:10 (dubstep?), 2:27 (ballad section) and 2:36 (rap section) which seemed it to had to wedge in. Although I have seen that in every boy band from the 90s onwards I did not care for it then either but if I blank that section I can roll with it. It is not that I dislike a lot of the stuff you often post but that was definitely one of the better things you have shared with this thread, that is not to say you would catch it my collection but I am almost curious enough to check out something else from them.

I fear I have probably posted this before but I am almost certain it would not have been in the last two years. It is probably not one of their better songs but I like it.

Metalucifer - Flight of the Iron Pegasus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNNjYTvmjvQ

One of those songs you really want to listen to loud.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not into that kinda remixes in general. A lot of people seem to be into it. Gaming related remixes and things like that.. Unless it really gets me hard, I dont quite like it.

But its still OK. 4/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1CPrRSyyv0

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first 30 seconds made me think of some of the less well known iron maiden tracks and that was a good thing but after that it became something I might see in an anime opener or on "EA trax" although far better than average for both of those. Such a thing happening is by no means a bad thing but it certainly did not deliver on the promise of the first 30 seconds. I am definitely curious enough to seek out more of them though. Edit just did seek out more and they cover a fairly wide range of styles

Arkona- Yarilo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6_65LDZ60

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
2/5 Folk metal's not really my thing

Deep Purple - Lazy R.I.P. Jon Lord, sad to hear he passed away. One of the best rock keys players ever. I actually prefer his keys over Blackmore's guitar.
[yt]YPM6ni4bQzc[/yt]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1