DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
You haven't tried dancing while singing have you? If you prefer that he breaths loudly in the mic then lol. He is a human, not a robot. They all have their limits. He sings most of the song and hopefully u know that the chereography is actually hard. As for planning i have no right to say because i dont know what this so called "planning" is because all i see is good dancing while singing a song about being heartbroken. Do pay attention that its mostly the refrian that he doesnt sing because thats the most known part and thus hes willing to throw it away to do the dancing.

Now back on topic
3.8/5 - Lol @ fucks but i like the lyrics lol
Taeyang - I'll be there

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
2/5 - Hopefully u dont like those plagirism crap that vietnam is giving you or v-pop easier said. And yes robbie williams. I really dont like those slow song unless it sparks of some awesomeness in me which rarely happens... RARELY. But again his songs arent bad at all :)
BtoB - Irresistible Lips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHyg2trGcRs

Reactions: 1 person

adamshinoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
2/5 - Hopefully u dont like those plagirism crap that vietnam is giving you or v-pop easier said. And yes robbie williams. I really dont like those slow song unless it sparks of some awesomeness in me which rarely happens... RARELY. But again his songs arent bad at all :)

I used to be a Kpop fan believe it or not, but it was almost 10 years ago, when G.O.D, HOT or JTL stil existed.
And I should remind you that there's no such thing called 'v-pop'. You should call it 'v-crap'.

S

SixSenseEagle

4/5 kinda slow tone but i like it :D

You haven't tried dancing while singing have you? If you prefer that he breaths loudly in the mic then lol. He is a human, not a robot. They all have their limits. He sings most of the song and hopefully u know that the chereography is actually hard. As for planning i have no right to say because i dont know what this so called "planning" is because all i see is good dancing while singing a song about being heartbroken. Do pay attention that its mostly the refrian that he doesnt sing because thats the most known part and thus hes willing to throw it away to do the dancing.

Now back on topic
3.8/5 - Lol @ fucks but i like the lyrics lol
Taeyang - I'll be there
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Ny3OCixOoIc[/media]

...i like all types of music i dance to certain types of music while rapping or singing but i was just showing comedy rap because it had great rap lyrics lol and it was a good funny rap :)

adamshinoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*sigh* Always late when somebody posts an LP song to rate it.
4/5 for the Incubus song. I'm pretty much into acoustic materials these days :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
3/5 Scorpions is a decent band, but as far as classic rock goes (especially ballads) I can't really get into the songs that much anymore; unless its Zeppelin. And I'd never really liked this song.

Slint - Breadcrumb Trail
[yt]29MBGwzEhMc[/yt]

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was all set to have a series of flashbacks to bad 90s films (and the 90s in general) and then I realised that was not bad. Can't say I have much inclination to seek out the other stuff from the band but I was certainly not a "watching the timer waiting for the end" job. If EA want to have that as a song in their next EA trax it would be a definite step up.
Also I want to note that was a half decent master which is a pleasant surprise.

Korpiklaani - Kunnia (new album next month which this is from, can't wait).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RWVON6Jf5I

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Despite the fact that if you asked me to name a Cranberries song the first answer would be Zombie and the second would be a blank stare and some umming I will claim to like the Cranberries but for whatever I pass off as my music sensibilities that song did very little for me (and probably because the song did little throughout it). Certainly better than a lot of songs it would be lumped with and not something I would opt to leave the room for should it appear on the jukebox... I just wish the butterflies in the video had not kicked off that Butterfly song from Crazytown as my earworm of the moment.

As I just spent a chunk of the day listening to it as part of an audio hack even though I was not dealing with the song I have to share it with/inflict it upon others
Bach- Toccata and Fugue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...