Rate the song from the poster before you

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3/5 The beginning sort of reminds me of Kamelot's song styles, but I just couldn't really get into this song..

[yt]C2Z7oEu5nCE[/yt]

I don't speak Polish, but I stumbled across this song and thought it sounded neat.

Reactions: 1 person

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
1/5 As far as pop goes, that has to be one of the most irritating (and not very catchy) songs I've heard. But 1 point for the hot girls.

Allan Holdsworth - Devil Take the Hindmost If you listen to some Jazz Fusion/ Jazzy Prog you'd probably have heard of the guitar god that is Holdsworth.
[yt]-9NBRQiXG5Y[/yt]

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A disclaimer: If people continue to post K/J-Shit I'll just go back to posting Space Jam remixes until you stop.

As for the song at hand, blech, 1/5. Sounded like really typical tween rock honestly.

From now on though, I'll just post the last full song I listened to on Spotify unless it's a repeat.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
4/5 Amazing blend of styles. I haven't heard Latin/flamenco music being used with an orchestral choir before and fit so well.

Biffy Clyro - Toys, Toys, Toys, Choke, Toys, Toys, Toys.
[yt]yif4vWa-Mgo[/yt]

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a lot to catch up on but before I finish that off.

Started out a fairly acceptable pop song (backing intro and all) and then it got to 30 seconds.
I am not sure if I can call that miming per se but it does strike me as similar to those people that pick a electric keyboard and use the backing track in an attempt to sound awesome, speaking of the backing track it might be me softening but that looked like it might be something approaching acceptable (as that thought shocks me no end I am going to accuse the backing track of being used as an instrument in my usual autotune comparison logic- if you use it you are making electronic music and will be judged as such). This being said given the alternative was probably an autotuned mess I am slightly more OK with that than I probably should be.
Dancing was not and looking back well choreographed bad but so very boring (if there is no risk of a mosh pit I want some energy in it) and the 40 seconds or so he was actually singing hinted that he might have some talent (certainly appeared to have some range). In the end it seemed like everything that might go into making a unremarkable pop song went into it and left something unremarkable which is a pity as it looks like he might actually be able to hold down a proper song.

Afroman - whack rappers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M33M7d9YbjM&feature=related

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was posted less than two weeks ago but OK.

An interesting sample selection/instrument selection, not what I would stretch to calling good though (technically competent). Lyrics... did someone just discover edgy fridge magnets?
Arrangement... a promising intro was about all that managed.

Flogging Molly - Black Friday Rule
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP-UwvGclDI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow