Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Monkat 4/5 very good song
Lion King II - My Lullaby

Disney always makes the best song
@ JetKun sorry you feel that way but you don't have to so evil about it, calling gay you when it isn't.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
NarutoFreak said:
@ Monkat 4/5 very good song
Lion King II - My Lullaby

Disney always makes the best song
@ JetKun sorry you feel that way but you don't have to so evil about it, calling gay you when it isn't.

0/5 - WTF! XD Kid song... Not my thing but maybe 10 years in to the past?
10 years in the past results - 2.5/5 - Was into rock and seriously i dont like that. Even Toy Story's soundtrack were better.

SHINee - Lucifer

Repost again because of some stupid unesscary ratings

@Shinukage : DARN YOU HOW DARE YOU NOT POST THE JAPANESE ONE! I WANTED TO RATE THAT ONE TOO! 5/5! IF JAPANESE! 0/5 IF ENGLISH xD JAPANESE FTW!

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry, but i cannot rate that song. I rather not give it a 0/5 because of my inefficient towards that kind of songs. Really sorry.

Hangeng fomerly from SuJu(Still unconfirmed but kinda obvious if you know who SuJu is) My Logo MV
ohmy.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Autotune a manufactured pop band using a 3 line chorus and about a minute and a half worse of non chorus (although such words might make a fitting adjective for the chorus as well) on a 3 minute song all with awful choreography and overlay it over a NES era sound track for one half of the song followed by a beat I might see on a £20 keyboard for the second half?
I have been subject to some horrific abuses of audio as part of this thread/game but that makes top 5 without even trying. Should I try to recover some of the now suppressed memories then it would be even worse.

I have nothing in mind so an old staple
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
FAST6191 said:
Autotune a manufactured pop band using a 3 line chorus and about a minute and a half worse of non chorus (although such words might make a fitting adjective for the chorus as well) on a 3 minute song all with awful choreography and overlay it over a NES era sound track for one half of the song followed by a beat I might see on a £20 keyboard for the second half?
I have been subject to some horrific abuses of audio as part of this thread/game but that makes top 5 without even trying. Should I try to recover some of the now suppressed memories then it would be even worse.

I have nothing in mind so an old staple
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

Wait, what? If im reading correct you're saying he can't sing? pop-band? You obviously of all guys have not heard his singing voice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you get the words yawn and wut you'll be golden +1