GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
echo2dk2.png

I just made this siggy. I use it at another forums and may end up using it here as well....

Rate it out of 10.

Please and Thanks,
Echo

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Make the text stand out more and cover the bare areas. Also, that picture of Cloud doesn't blend well with the bluish theme of the sig.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Colors clash, use renders that blend or are pretty much the same values as the background, or even easier make the background a tad brighter.

Use a better font, make it classy looking. The handwritten-ish font here doesn't really speak to me.

Work tons more on the render, looks like it was pasted in, maybe actually incorporate it with the background (see first point).

Borders are often nice, although not always necessary.

6.5/10, good luck on the next one.
wink.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies... I guess I am gonna go have to search for some more brushes ^^

Oh and Color Clash... What does that mean? Sorta new to this, so it was a new experience. Find new fonts... And to be honest, the render was just pasted in xD

I don't really think I will be adding a border... But at times, I may consider using one. And if I incorporate a background, do you mean adding a background?

For example, a tree and a grassy land?

Thanks for the replies back. =D

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Color clash, meaning that the two colors don't work well with each other. They stand out, and feel awkward, I guess you could say.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr