OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
ratchetandclankhdcollection530-1331841871.jpg
14282101515_e1ec61b481.jpg

Since the HD trilogy was released, one of the biggest requests from many of you was for a version of the Trilogy to come to PlayStation Vita. We’ve heard you loud and clear, and thanks to Sony and Mass Media, the Ratchet & Clank HD Trilogy will be something you can play on the go from 2nd July (and from 9th July in Australia). You can download the whole trilogy for €29.99 via PlayStation Store or pick up a copy at your favourite retailer.

We’re really excited by how well the PS Vita port of the HD Trilogy has turned out. It looks amazing and is a terrific way to play the classic Ratchet & Clank adventures. We can’t wait for you to get your hands on it and take Ratchet with you wherever you may go.

:arrow:Source

Reactions: chavosaur

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That is even worst.... port a remake to a dying handheld lol I do agree that R&C was an amazing game but I still have the original disc and remakes don't change anything or add anything.
Yes, but me and probably others never got the chance to play the original trilogy. Also, it's portable.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is even worst.... port a remake to a dying handheld lol I do agree that R&C was an amazing game but I still have the original disc and remakes don't change anything or add anything.

lol so trolly XD

Bugger off kid.

Anyway I got the HD version on the PS3 already so I'll probably skip this.

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Fans: We want more games, new stuff, come on Sony, comeon !!!!
Sony: what's that ? HD the good old hits and release them hopping you're dumb enough to buy them ? alright :D

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
some people like to play games on portable system, so they can just sit back and play them anywhere they are, walk around a play, and not be stuck to a TV to have to play games

even if they are ports or good old hits
they are now portable

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
the Vita is dying, Sony has nothing to do about it, the game devs are taking too much time to release games, the console sales are SLOW, in an economic view, this is how it goes:

Vita sells good -> devs enthusiasm to make games for it for profit raises -> game is released -> more Vita consoles are sold
Vita Sells bad -> Devs yuks development on Vita because no one will buy -> no game is released or still in development or even canceled -> less vita consoles are sold

From fans, Devs and Sony's view:
Fans: if only devs release that game on vita i'd totally buy it.
Devs: if only fans buy more vita consoles i'd totally release that game in it.
Sony: if only devs developed more games on the vita, Fans would totally buy it.

Sony is losing money, thus need a quick strategy, and what's easy, already made and just need a few graphical tweaks ?....HD remakes, let's gamble with a nice investment, shall we ?

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
the Vita is dying, Sony has nothing to do about it, the game devs are taking too much time to release games, the console sales are SLOW, in an economic view, this is how it goes:

Vita sells good -> devs enthusiasm to make games for it for profit raises -> game is released -> more Vita consoles are sold
Vita Sells bad -> Devs yuks development on Vita because no one will buy -> no game is released or still in development or even canceled -> less vita consoles are sold

From fans, Devs and Sony's view:
Fans: if only devs release that game on vita i'd totally buy it.
Devs: if only fans buy more vita consoles i'd totally release that game in it.
Sony: if only devs developed more games on the vita, Fans would totally buy it.

Sony is losing money, thus need a quick strategy, and what's easy, already made and just need a few graphical tweaks ?....HD remakes, let's gamble with a nice investment, shall we ?

Hopefully that inFAMOUS rumor for Vita will become a reality at E3, as well as a GTA for good measure!
What? I can dream can't I!?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully that inFAMOUS rumor for Vita will become a reality at E3, as well as a GTA for good measure!
What? I can dream can't I!?
they better do something this year with it instead of treating it like the elephant in the room last year

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over