Ratchet And Clank HD coming this May

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never did play the last 3rd of R&C i'm looking forward to it. so i can't wait for this!! going replay the first two for old time sake

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Fall release for America

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/15/the-ratchet-clank-collection-going-1080p-on-ps3-multiplayer-included/

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States

yes fall
The collection will release this fall in North America. I know it’s a little bit later than the Spring European release, but it’s because we have something very special planned for our North American fans to celebrate the 10th anniversary, and we’ll share all the details very soon.

something very special planned for our North American fans
what could is be
and extra game(s)?

Crimson Ghoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this is awesome even though Ratchet and Clank all4one sucked... I've played and beat all of them. And as for deadlocked it wasn't a traditional Ratchet and clank game.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow this is awesome even though Ratchet and Clank all4one sucked... I've played and beat all of them. And as for deadlocked it wasn't a traditional Ratchet and clank game.
To be honest it might as well be "every game ever fucking made since 96 now coming out in HD" publishers are getting lazy sigh

Crimson Ghoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest it might as well be "every game ever fucking made since 96 now coming out in HD" publishers are getting lazy sigh
Yes, but you are forgetting that there will be many gamers that never touched a ps2 and earlier.

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but you are forgetting that there will be many gamers that never touched a ps2 and earlier.

Yeah I feel these HD collections are great for people on a budget and who have never really touched any of the games in the series. It gives them a HUGE bang for their buck.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first three games were awesome, so this is definitely awesome news. Online support for the third game's multiplayer is just icing on the cake.

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Sony is successfully able to sell me three games I've already beaten ^_^

Now if we can get S-E to do this with Kingdom Hearts, all of my favorite games from the PS2 era would have HD re-ups.

pubert09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Sony is successfully able to sell me three games I've already beaten ^_^

Now if we can get S-E to do this with Kingdom Hearts, all of my favorite games from the PS2 era would have HD re-ups.
Kingdom Hearts would be great!
It would also be great if they did remakes like Re: Chain of Memories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night