Rareware´s canceled Goldeneye 007 XBLA remaster has been released to the public!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 12,480
  • Replies 64
  • Likes 13
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm not fps lover but I'm still curious about why people like so much this game. It's just another fps game. What so special about it? What does it give you that other fps games like doom, far cry, call of duty and many other fps games don't.

I think it was well done for it's time, but it came out in the 90s. It was the first good fps made for consoles ever made so it was a big deal to a lot of console gamers. If you grew up a PC gamer you might not think it's a big deal.

I mean you could argue the same thing of those other games honestly.

D

Deleted User

OP
I think it was well done for it's time, but it came out in the 90s. It was the first good fps made for consoles ever made so it was a big deal to a lot of console gamers. If you grew up a PC gamer you might not think it's a big deal.

I mean you could argue the same thing of those other games honestly.
I was nes clone gamer in the 90s. Also my question wasn't about the past but about today when you have so many graphically impressive fps games. I guess it's because nostalgia.

D

Deleted User

OP
I was nes clone gamer in the 90s. Also my question wasn't about the past but about today when you have so many graphically impressive fps games. I guess it's because nostalgia.

Because graphics don't make the game good never has or will. They're an enhancement, but gameplay and story matter more.

D

Deleted User

OP
Because graphics don't make the game good never has or will. They're an enhancement, but gameplay and story matter more.
I absolutely agree. But only for 8bit and 16bit area. 3d games from the n64 and ps1 area look so bad that it makes the game not fun for me even if it has good story and good gameplay with exception of mario 64.

D

Deleted User

OP
Folks here bitching about the graphics and controls should try the original on a real N64, then get back to the rest of us :rofl2:
Seriously, it's a game from the 90's, did you expect fucking Call of Duty or something?
What is this stupid replay. Just because it's from the 90s I should like it? Even when I was a kid and I was playing on the nes and my friend had ps1 I didn't liked the "3d" graphics on it. I just said my opinion.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is this stupid replay. Just because it's from the 90s I should like it? Even when I was a kid and I was playing on the nes and my friend had ps1 I didn't liked the "3d" graphics on it. I just said my opinion.
And what is this stupid "replay?" Where did I ever say you should like it? Grow up.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is other person I have been reading about that GoldenEye remake need to have Far Cry disc to patch the GoldenEye on ps4. He still working on the final stage but it look pretty cool til Rare leak come to this it look pretty huge remastered lot of smoothing textures and character that you can finally say who that character is LOL. Hope Microsoft make deal with Nintendo give the Rare back to Nintendo or share at least as they sign on agreement

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, it doesn't say port. It says hd remake.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not the only person who commented on that too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on