Retro Games and Consoles!

Rarest/Most Interesting Piece of your Retro collection?

Caleck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got nothing terribly rare or interesting. I guess there's my mint condition copy of Wind Waker if that means anything in today's fucked up market.

There are also my copies of Zelda 1 and 2 on NES that still have working batteries, despite having save data on them for god knows how long.

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I have about 40 different G&W. Unfortunately non from the crystal series. Some pics you can find on Wiki are taken from my collection. I also have my man cave, with ready-to-play retro consoles. More consoles are in boxes.
A51D3393-5AA9-4657-915A-D2CB008195F2.jpeg

Last edited by ciaomao,

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have about 40 different G&W. Unfortunately non from the crystal series. Some pics you can find on Wiki are taken from my collection. I also have my man cave, with ready-to-play retro consoles. More consoles are in boxes.

Quite the nice setup there, see F-Zero in the back and is that a Retrotinx behind the speaker?

Reactions: ciaomao

sanbaba1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Call me curious, I wanted to see what everyone's rarest and/or most interesting piece in their Retro game collection is. Multiple examples are fine if you have more than one! This can be anything from a game, console, accessory, promotional stuff, unreleased stuff or just something that had a fun story attached to it!

Give us the deets people!
I have a virtual boy! And yes I prefer to keep it rather than sell it. On the other hand, the red and black graphics hurt the eyes after a while.

mstr_k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I gifted it to a friend not long ago, but my dearest collection piece was a Zelda Game & Watch in perfect working state (the old, dual-screen one).

Reactions: ciaomao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: