Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gba_bank2.jpg
gba_bank.jpg

Recently found out about a gba cart I had no idea existed prior to an accidental google search.

Basically you can rip games directly to the G-Bank or SD card and play them without using a PC(although you can if you wish)

angelroms_table_t_6.gif
angelroms_table_m_1.gif

GAME BANK™ - GBA backup device
G-Bank™ (Game Bank) is a miniature mobile GBA file manager and backup device. For backuping files it uses built in memory and standard SD (SecureDigital) & MMC (MultiMedia Cards). If needed G-Bank can be connected to PC using USB. GameBank wil work both with the orriginal GAMEBOY ADVANCE and the new GBA SP. Unlike others it can work separately without a connection to PC Computer.
128Mb memory you can backup/save 4 games. In the
SD 64MB = 512Mb - 16 gba game files
SD 128MB = 1024Mb - 32 gba game files
(1MB = 8Mb of gba files)
It has a built in memory of 128Mbis files and can also use the memory of the SD/MMC card for storing files. In the G-Bank

source

I would love to add this to my collection but it is extremely hard to find.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
That is a bloody big bugger compared to the ez flash iv.

Reactions: 1 person

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As someone who gets frequent PMs asking if I'm selling pieces of my collection: no, at least there's no offer that will change my mind. If people want to sell things, they will most likely put them on the trading forum.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm sure they would have mentioned it if they were.

sometimes collectors aren't aware that they want to sell something until a number is tossed out. sometimes they get surprised by what something is worth compared to what they paid for it. that difference is enough to make them pull it out of their drawer and move it on to the next collector to enjoy.

-another world

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I completely understand that some people might decide to sell things spontaneously, but I personally don't appreciate being contacted/begged like that. My experience is that people just want to get a flash cart on the cheap, not realizing (caring?) that $10, shipping included isn't a reasonable offer. No one's going to get giddy at that kind of an offer.

By all means, continue to ask if the person is selling if the feeling takes you, but if someone puts it up on the buying/trading/selling forum there'll be no question that they want to sell it.

Reactions: pasc
P

pasc

Seriously ?

I would have contacted him directly, however he has blocked pm's.

Furthermore I'd pay 50$ the least ( not counting shipping obviously).

(I'm however pleased with you reply. I'd rather reply to this than to someone telling me I'm necroposting ;) )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night