Pliskron

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I picked up an EZ Flash III, 2 Flash2advance cards and a GB bridge on ebay, all very reasonably priced. I've also seen Bung game boy flash cards. If there's something you can't find sooner or latter one will show up on ebay. I've had better luck finding rare items there then in trading fourms

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a pointer to the completed auction? I looked through the completed listings and couldn't find any of the devices you mentioned.

Pliskron

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I thought $61 was fair considering the rarity of the Flash2advance items. I can't find the other auctions.
I see flash cards on ebay all the time. You just can't write "flash card" in the listing but this type of stuff does show up so if you really want something thats impossible to find it will most likly show up on ebay at some point.

Pliskron

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats correct and not all versions are supported. What I think is cool is that the Bridge allows you to use the Gameboy bios to colorize gb games like Metroid II without simulating a palate. It fits in GBC as well as GBA. The only other way to colorize GB games would to be to get one of the gameboy cards that are still made but those can only fit a few games at a time.

Zapper216

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edge199715 said:
Ninty has a deal with ebay that no Flashcards,etc for the ds will be sold on Ebay

I'm pretty sure you can sell almost anything on Ebay I once saw a Militatry base for sale. It needed a lot of work lol.

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
That's strange, there's not a single cart for sale on the Australian ebay. Maybe they crack down on it more over here.

What's the real point of old GBA carts, when you can still get stuff like the EZ Flash V? Is it just a collector's item?

EDIT: Oh, I see, it's only DS lite compatible, so I guess people are using them for GBAs or DS Phats.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah there are some sweet deals to be had.
gbasp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250516466233

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it