raquet sport camera wont worh with your shape

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by moe24, Mar 22, 2010.

Mar 22, 2010
  1. moe24
    OP

Newcomer moe24 Member

Canada
    I have a backuped copy of Your Shape on disk and the camera that comes with Raqcuet Sports,
    the camera works find with original copy of raqcuet sports.but I cant get it to work with Your Shape using NeoGamma R8 , it tell me to turn off system and pluggin camera.is there something Im missing an update or something?

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Is the Racquet Sports an original? Then you need cIOS rev19 with IOS37 as base, I think.

3. moe24
    OP

Newcomer moe24 Member

Canada
    Yes Racquet Sports is the original game ,tried what you said still no go ,just says An error occurred on the usb.turn off the power to the wii console

4. techboy

Member techboy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Cameras are known to not work with backups, or at least that was the case last I checked (a month ago). It's one of the few remaining incompatibilities with them.

If you have/get an original YS, the camera will work assuming YS supports it (and it may or may not).

5. North_dan

Newcomer North_dan Newbie

United States
    I got the same problem, some help would be really great full!!

6. damysteryman

Member damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Antarctica
    It's not the camera's fault.

It's because those 2 games need IOS58, which has it's very own ehci USB module coded specifically for the camera. cIOS249 doesn't support this...

So these games need to run under IOS58.

Therefore, the only 2 ways to load a burned version of either of those 2 games are:

1. Use a modchip.
    2. Use DARKCORP v1.0 Full Version (Lite version doesn't have IOS58)

I don't know if the actual camera itself would be compatible with both games, as I don't have it to test, but I assume it would, provided the games run under IOS58.

7. North_dan

Newcomer North_dan Newbie

United States
    Thank for the reply!
    And i agree, but since i got racquet sport original and the update was made, the ios58, in my opinion should be installed by that game so to me it should work with your shape backup.

Maybe there is a specific signature in the drivers for each games...

i'm running cioscorp 3.6 now and i'm not able to install the ios58 because the wad manager freeze my wii, so maybe i will try darkcorp..