Rapidshare Hack: Bypass RapidShare Download Limit

Totoy_Kamote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rapidshare Hack: Bypass RapidShare Download Limit

Rapidshare has been an excellent tool for sharing large files. Recently users have discovered ways of bypassing the download limits and skipping the waiting time.

Here are some methods for doing this:

1. Short-Out the java script:
1. Goto the page you want to download
2. Select FREE button
3. In the address bar put the following: java script:alert(c=0)
4. Click OK
5. Click OK to the pop-up box
6. Enter the captcha
7. Download Your File

2. Request a new IP address from your ISP server.
Here’s how to do it in windows:
1. Click Start
2. Click run
3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
4. When the command prompt opens type the following. ENTER after each new line.
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
exit

5. Erase your cookies in whatever browser you are using.
6. Try the rapidshare download again.

Frequently you will be assigned a new IP address when this happens. Sometime you will, sometimes you will not. If you are on a fixed IP address, this method will not work. If this works for you, you may want to save the above commands into a batch file, and just run it when you need it.

QUOTE said:
i havent tried this yet... found on some readme file when i was looking for something i wanna download...
kindly post here if this works... tnx!
biggrin.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Or just use jdownloader which you would be doing anyway to download from sites like that, and have it do it automatically for you, and not worry about needing to do this every 200mb?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
antwill said:
Or just use jdownloader which you would be doing anyway to download from sites like that, and have it do it automatically for you, and not worry about needing to do this every 200mb?
+1 JDownloader.

My Younger bro was trying to re-DL Digimon Online.

AUS has some pretty shit connection speeds, so anything over 1MB is good.

Chrome: 50kb/s (1 hr to ETA)
JD: 2mb/s (5 minutes to ETA)

God I love JD...

raiderscrusade

Trophies
XP
Country
antwill said:

Every time I use JDownloader, I still have to put in the captchas and stuff... are you aware of any way that JDownloader can bypass captchas without being a premium user?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
raiderscrusade said:
antwill said:

Every time I use JDownloader, I still have to put in the captchas and stuff... are you aware of any way that JDownloader can bypass captchas without being a premium user?
Get a premium? Google?

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
raiderscrusade said:
antwill said:

It does it automatically for a few of the sites. I guess it all depends, have you told it to update? Usually that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended