Status
Not open for further replies.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently my signature is too big, and after complaining which I had a rite in my opinion for a stronge argument against it, he took my signature rites of me. This is it:-

3DSXL FC: 495742839900 3DS FC: 040475626801 Please add me, PM me your FC :)
handhelds:-
Limited Silver 3DS XL - Gateway 2.2 Omega/64GB Mobile San-Disc M-SD.
Rare Aqua Blue 3DS - Gateway 2.2 Omega/64GB Samsung Pro M-SD.
Wine Red DSi XL - DSONEi, DSTWO/8GB San-Disc
3G/Wifi PS Vita - 32GB Sony PSVita
Black Phat 1000 PSP - Pandora CFW 5.50 Prome -4/8GB Sony Memory Stick Pro
Consoles:-
Wii U - Premium Edition
Xbox One - Limited Edition White 320GB
Xbox 360 - CFW Lite-on LT+ v3.0 Black 320GB
Xbox 360 - CFW Lite-on LT+ v3.0
Wii - Wiikey Playstation 3 500GB

But for members example:- Parasite X its OK for!!! No offence ParasiteX just using you as an example m8. There are tons of members on GBATemp that have way bigger sigs than me but for some reason unknown along time down the line he has decided its too big. I detect another reason for it but I am not prepared to go down that line and discuss it, I'm not going to be childish like him. Also I have had other top staff ranked members saying its fine apart from it needing trimming down a bit at first which I did that and all OK!. Please let me know members what you think?. Do you think he is being very harsh on this matter removing my sig rites?

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Your signature is too big. If you feel other people's signatures are big too, report them and they will be removed too.

That's crap, you cannot say that is too big, most of the GBATemp community has bigger sigs than that in some way shape or form so you cannot say complain about every member that has a size sig or bigger than mine I would be at it all day complaining about them all, staff would end up getting well pissed off with me filling there inbox's up, if I did that! That's absolute bollocks m8.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
you cannot say that is too big

yYR0cUX.png
500x150.gif

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Sorry but that is a way bigger size than mine:-

Mine

Wii U - Premium Edition

Yours:
yYR0cUX.png

I would say a bit of difference there, would you say not? Peeps put pictures in but still then leave 3 - 4 spaces and put a sig at the bottom as well, so it makes no odds on the size difference, its irrelevant! I could show hundreds of sig examples from members on GBATemp that I have found that are way bigger than mine in total signature space. I would not mind but he hasn't even given me the opportunity to down size it!

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but that is a way bigger size than mine:-

Mine

Wii U - Premium Edition

Yours:
yYR0cUX.png

I would say a bit of difference there, would you say not?
Those are both yours
Edit: Whoops misread

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sorry, Paint resized the picture for some reason. Here's the original size:

RzvyMXt.png
500x150.gif

Peeps put pictures in but still then leave 3 - 4 spaces and put a sig at the bottom as well, so it makes no odds on the size difference! I could show hundreds of sig examples from members on GBATemp that I have found that are way bigger than mine.
So you're saying you should be allowed to break the rules because the forum is understaffed? If other people have large sigs, report them.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, Paint resized the picture for some reason. Here's the original size:

RzvyMXt.png
500x150.gif

So you're saying you should be allowed to break the rules because the forum is understaffed? If other people have large sigs, report them.

No your not understanding me. I have looked at a lot of GBATemp members sigs and they are as big as that, I would have to report hundreds and I would not bother anyway cause I'm no grass or a snitch in that department! Anyway he hasn't even given me the opportunity to down size it somehow, he has just took away my signature rites asap, which I think is unfair. I have been a member at gbatemp for over 4 years now and this is how you get treated as a loyal member!!! Its proper shit in my opinion :angry:

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care whether it's against the rules or not, but large, vertical signatures like that are why I have signatures hidden. Well, that, and I generally do not care what people put in their signatures, no matter how big they are.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No your not understanding me. I have looked at a lot of GBATemp members sigs and they are as big as that, I would have to report hundreds and I would not bother anyway cause I'm no grass or a snitch in that department! Anyway he hasn't even given me the opportunity to down size it somehow, he has just took away my signature rites asap, which I think is unfair. I have been a member at gbatemp for over 4 years now and this is how you get treated as a loyal member!!! Its proper shit in my opinion :angry:

You're wrong
You're sig was was wrong

100 other wrong people don't make you right
It makes all 101 of you wrong

Shut up and Stop being wrong
tumblr_mk1f6dTOOY1rnoouuo1_500.png

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
jZACjZa.gif

[X] Sphincter Smashed
[X] Pooper Pulverized
[X] Colon Crunched
[X] Rear Rammed
[X] Rump Wrecked
[X] Anally Annihilated
[X] Tush Trampled
[X] Derrière Damaged
[X] Fanny Flustered
[X] Junk Jumbled

[X] arsehole fucked.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

One of the most annoying things in a signature is a huge list of stuff. Why not use a different formatting (example: my sig) for showing what you have if you want to show the stuff? You give the same information, but don't add a ton of irrelevant stuff to every thread. ^_^

ps. Your signature was terrible especially for mobile users. I disabled signatures on GBAtemp due to signatures like yours (you are not alone), since they added far too much clutter into the boards for mobile users :)

pps. Report away! Bortz needs more stuff to do, since he has time to post in the EoF and Shoutbox! :(

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
look staff the others are only backing you up because there arse licking you, that sort of way don't do justice for me and gets you know where in life apart from being the dogs body on GBATemp., its sad and they know its sad for even doing it but just don't mention it!!! I don't arse lick anyone in this life apart from my sexy piece of misses who has a Golden Virginia, more addictive than crack cocaine!!!. Look I'm not going to go on about it but I'm not going to let it drop just like that but it was unfair and unreasonable, if you give me back my Signature rites then I will modify it and make it as small as what it is suppose to be in the rule book of GBATemp. So can we call it quits now and can I have my signature link back so I can work on it???

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offence to the staff on this comment but the others are only backing you up because there arse licking you, that sort of way don't do justice for me and gets you know where apart from being a dogs body on GBATemp, its sad and they know its sad for even doing it but just don't mention it!!! I don't arse lick anyone in this life apart from my sexy piece of misses who has a Golden Virginia, more addictive than crack cocaine!!!. Look I'm not going to go on about it but if you give me back my Signature rites then I will modify it and make it as small as what it is suppose to be in the rule book of GBATemp. So can we call it quits now and can I have my signature link back so I can work on it better?

How embarrassing.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How embarrassing.

Why is it embarrassing???. There is no reason why I should not have my signature link back and if I went in all guns blazing with my comment it would of got me no where so I came with the sensible approach. Ok with you sir? or did you mean the misses bit was embarrassing for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night