Rant:- p1ngpong is pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
the thing i dont understand its just text.. who gives a fuck if a mod removed your sig.

what you cant show how much big your e-dick is cause you cant show how many consoles you have?

news flash no one gives a fuck how many consoles you have.

Reactions: Brian117

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Hey, if we're criticizing you..

I think p1ng makes an excellent staff member. For serious, he has excellent judgement in what is right for the forum, and if he didn't then Costello would've just canned him ages ago. While he may seem a bit of an ass when you first talk to him, he's actually a pretty chill person in the end.

And he begs I don't cry :gun:

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would not just mind my signature link back now and forget about it, but it still has not been returned and I'm not going begging back to pingpong for it all I have a had a good rant about it and I'm happy now! I still think he well overreacted about the whole sig thing but that is just my opinion and it was still pathetic how ever you want to sugar coat it off as!!!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would not just mind my signature link back now and forget about it, but it still has not been returned and I'm not going begging back to pingpong for it all I have a had a good rant about it and I'm happy now! I still think he well overreacted about the whole sig thing but that is just my opinion and it was still pathetic how ever you want to sugar coat it off as!!!
Would you admit you went a bit over the top with your reactions, especially when p1ng already told you the reason behind the removal?

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Would you admit you went a bit over the top with your reactions, especially when p1ng already told you the reason behind the removal?

Yes OK sorry I agree I went well over the top yesterday I was having a very bad morning and I took it out on pingpong thats all. But this is wrong man: Smoking p1ngpongs Golden Vagina!

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you expecting everyone to revolt against the rules and make people hate mods or something?

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to say I hope pingpong shuts this thread!. I was the pathetic one not him to even think about starting such a thread against him like this when he was just doing his job!. All I can say is, I have apologized to pingpong and explained all, I had a very bad morning and some bad news so combined with what was going on with the signature business I took some off my frustration out on GBATemp's pingpong, he didn't deserve any of it but it probably would of not mattered who had started it I would of ranted on cause I was on a one way ticket to an argument so it was no personal hit to him at all!. Anyway end off, I have said my peace now and got it off my chest. Thanks :)

Reactions: TripleSMoon
D

Deleted-236924

759.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.