chA1nBull3t

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
These are just a compilation of sig art I've made over time for myself and for others. I'm trying to move onto another style though as most of my sig's look too similar xD. Any critique or constructive criticism? A lot of these I still use for my main signature though. (They just get randomly selected from a sig rotator).

Fox_McCloud_Signature_2_by_chA1nBull3t.png

Game_and_Watch_Signature_by_chA1nBull3t.png

Black_Bar_Signatures___Vol__1_by_chA1nBull3t.png

Pit_and_Lucario_Sprite_Sig_by_chA1nBull3t.png

Falco_and_Fox_Signature_by_chA1nBull3t.png

One problem with these is that most of them don't have a distinct focal point cause I have hundreds of light sources.. but meh. I kinda like things shiny but I guess that's a problem with me then lol.

...and so what if a lot of it is based on SSBB >>'

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Oooo
They look really good, my fav. is the one with Fox and Falco it looks so... cool
moogle.gif
!
Though I've never understood why people love putting photoshopped flashy pics with their respective nickname or some other line as a "signature".

chA1nBull3t

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
xD Glad you guys appreciate it. And yeah, GnW does look like he's tripping on Mario's mushies lol.

As for the "Energy Bullet" thingy, I kinda messed up with the text but the name is just mine "chA1nBull3t" but being separated by a Keyword in the middle.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr