United States

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what really grinds my gears?
Joggers and runners.
Hey retards, you're not olympic athletes. You can take the day off when it's freezing rain or Thanksgiving or New Year's eve.
Fucking morons.

Hahaha i agree, they look so retarded jogging in the streets where you drive, especially if there going on the opposite sides of the road. it's like gtfo the street, you trying to get yourself killed/runover idoit? Theres a goddam fucking sidewalk next to you right there!!! lol.

Reactions: Engert

Engert

I love me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
You know what really grinds my gears?
That everything is "green" nowadays.
You go to buy a TV and there're only energy efficient ones. You go to buy a fucking light bulb at HomeDepot, and there's only energy efficient ones.
Hey geniuses, have you ever thought about the people who don't want to save energy?
Fucking assholes.

Engert

I love me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This guy is my hero by the way.
image.jpg

Hey airline assholes, have you ever thought about the people who want to smoke? No smoking here, no smoking there. No second hand smoking there.
You know what?

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Ps: I don't smoke by the way but i hang around with people who smoke and i don't give a shit about second hand smoking. Smoking is cool as far as i'm concerned.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
This guy is my hero by the way.

Hey airline assholes, have you ever thought about the people who want to smoke? No smoking here, no smoking there. No second hand smoking there.
You know what?

Ps: I don't smoke by the way but i hang around with people who smoke and i don't give a shit about second hand smoking. Smoking is cool as far as i'm concerned.
Well personally it's because I don't want to die of lung cancer due to someone else wanting to blow foul-smelling chemicals down my throat.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.