Random MSN Drama and Random Articles

heavyknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time for some article headlines. Some will make you go WTH, some are lol-y, and some are major facepalm.
1 - 'Where's Waldo' bandit arrested after boasting 'I'm now a bank robber' on Facebook
2 - Boy, 2, beaten to death 'for failing to recite his ABCs'
3 - Police officer faces probe after staging fake arrest of boy, 15, who slept with his teenage daughter
4 - Ground Zero mosque is meant to PREVENT another 9/11, says imam behind development
5 - U.S. Navy pilots grounded after YouTube video shows them dunking $33m helicopters in Lake Tahoe
6 - Police hunt transsexual and wife after they disappear, leaving 10-year-old daughter home alone
7 - 'There's a gunman on the loose': Bogus email sparks panic in New York office block
8 - Drug dealer jailed after being caught by his OWN CCTV
9 - It's behind you! Greenpeace activist appears oblivious as he stops ship's progress to oil fields
10 - Meet the Polish neo-Nazi skinhead couple who discovered they are JEWISH - and turned their lives around

<b>Caution : Drama story below. Read at your own interest/risk.</b>

<b>Backstory</b> : My friend has to fake his feelings and such, because the broad will tattle to his brother, so my friend gets nagged by his brother because she can't handle one insignificant thing. In fact, my friend said something 'weird' to her once, and she tattled. It wasn't even weird, it was one of those being random moments. Even now he has to fake things.

As well as, she is conceited to the point where, she went on talking about a dream, and all my friend said was "ah...", she kept going on and on, and he even went 'brb', and then when he was 'back', she continued. There wasn't any point in stopping, in the first place, because he didn't care, and she didn't even ask anything.

<b>How it's related to me is</b> : she manages to lag him with pointless spam, because he lags, we can't do anything. If she goes away, we can. As well as, there's a long story with MapleStory and some relations. That and she deleted me because I said she sucked. I usually do that when I'm bored, and I said it to pretty much my whole buddy-list. Why she was taking it so offensively is beyond me. Sure, people can be overly dramatic, but this was my -whole- buddy-list, not just her. More than 5 to 10 people.

As well as the relationship of her and my friend : she calls it dating, I call it 'gtfo the computer plz'.
They never dated. Friend's brother and the broad were so obsessed with MapleStory, that he treated marriage like it was real, and the broad just says things on a whim. You can't break up without having dated. You can't date unless you're in what we all know as reality/the real world. He was forced to play, and even fake feelings and <3's.
According to my friend, he rejected her feelings twice. <b>Twice</b>. It was nearing a <b>THIRD</b> time.
My friend's side of things : he doesn't need someone that needy, and he'd love to meet someone who could take care of themselves. Tattling is not taking care of things. By the way, the broad got my friend's brother to do her homework once.

Besides, she sucked at Mabinogi. No healing, fail magic that got everyone killed often, how do you do that? It's not that hard to time things. In fact, with Maiz (Final Hit), without her, we had nearly no casualties. That's how drastic the difference is when she was/wasn't around. -That- is considered terrible at the game. And I'm not exaggerating.
Friend : Sugarcoating stuff to ignore the Broad.
Broad : Stuff about school and homework. She's doing bad in all her classes.
Friend : Knew she didn't do her homework as usual.
Broad : Makes excuses. Friend uses witty quote. Continues saying stuff about not understanding science and having a test.
Friend : Still faking niceness.
Broad : Apparently she got half her test wrong, as well as, she kept asking for help <b>ON</b> <u>A</u> <u><b>TEST</b></u>.
Broad : Continues mentioning how she needed help, 4/5 questions on a test.
Friend : She's just sad. She doesn't do her homework, she can't do her class work, fair enough.
Broad : 'math >science'. Friend makes point - Science -is- Math and English.
Broad : Hating history 'cause she can't remember crap.
Friend : Says stuff about studying, and that he won't help people who aren't willing to learn, no care, no bother, etc.
Broad : Being emo, saying how Friend doesn't get it. Friend says how she's the one who doesn't get it/it's even.
Broad : Still being emo. "You dont get what ive been trying to do for quite a while now.."
Friend : "like what? not like you've been trying to understand how i've been living"

<b>And</b> this is the point where I started hating her to the point where, if I saw her in real life, I'd hit her in the head with a bat, one swift blow should knock her unconscious. I tire of people who don't get things... friendship isn't money, it's not an object. But as you read below, you'll eventually understand why I hate people like her.

Broad : Like.. Sigh.. Like trying to maintain this friendship but it seems like its useless now.
Friend : you can't maintain a friendship, if you don't know the friends true self
Broad : Well it seems like all my efforts have gone to waste.
Friend : effort huh? that explains why you don't know much about me~
Broad : Youre right.. I dont know much about you. I used to.. but now.. Now your just a completely different person.
Friend : not really, i've always been like this i just never act like this freely its simple really, i can be nice, its just it depends on the person
Broad : Just.. clueless..
Broad : Im donee.. im truely.. done..
Friend : i never even got started
Friend : listen, you can tell my brother whatever you want... but i'm tired of lying... i can't take acting like someone else... i have to admit... i actually cared when your parents or whatever was cruel to you.. but theres no point anymore, you can do whatever you want, just leave me out of it if you really think 'i changed'
Broad : You seem as if you dont care about crap.
Friend : that is how i act and look like, i've never tooken much seriously since a long time ago, but i do if it really matters, right now, it can't be helped anymore, each time i talked to you, i always have to put on a face, a face that isn't me, so even if i don't care, that'd be who i really am
Broad : You know that even after we broke up, i always still liked you.. always still thought about you.. always.. so your saying that all i liked was just an act?

<b>From here</b>, I laughed hard. They never dated.

Broad : So it was just an act? So you were just toying with my feelings?
Friend : ...seems as if you lack the sense to read... i said i'm the same as before... my methods are different... and not like i wanted to toy with anything... yeah... you know me real well...
Friend : your too young to think like this... i have my own situations... you have your own... your just 13/14 and why the hell would i consider toying with anyones feelings... like hell...
Broad : Nevermind.. Its worthless now
Friend : your placing values on the wrong thing... the most important thing to a person is themselves...

Here's where I also cracked up.
Broad : Your right. I was foolish for thinking what i thought.

<b>She</b> has a tendency to run away from her problems via tattling. Here, she's just running away by saying things on a whim. Out of the blue, she's suddenly realizing she's foolish for thinking those thoughts? That's just not how she works. And my friend has been relaying messages/their convo to me so I could get some input and even get a few laughs. I've seen how she works, and I've even interacted with her personally, I was trapped alone with her in Mabinogi, and I managed to have a heart and not ignore her/ditch her since everyone else logged off leaving her with me. She's just being ignorant with that last line. Like everything else she says and does.

Friend (to me): seriously though..
Friend (to me): everyone is important to themselves... even if you want to risk your life for someone... without that life... it'd be meaningless
Me : -is meaningless-
Friend : hey now, even you have a life thats worth something

Comments : Blargh. I've no friends until recently. She hides behind the internet in an online 'group' led by my friend's brother. She's had them as 'friends' for as long as I can tell. She also makes claims on how she's fat, and even said she has no friends. She says she has no friends after saying she has friends after saying she has no friends. Make up your freaking mind.
That group 'ruined' my life, in a sense, by the 8th grade. It however, saved me by chance, with my friend being in front of my eyes the whole time. She has it easy, with her 'on a whim' moments. Because of that...I'm just..annoyed with how she acts like she understands everything.

<b>My overall thoughts</b> : She just destroyed whatever was left of any signs of pity with her. Friends? Effort? Worthless?
I don't know about that, but the spoiled princess became irritating by that point. Each and every time....
You don't maintain a friendship, that's not a friendship.
You don't use effort to be a friend, it either works or it doesn't. Differences aside, it really either works or it doesn't.
By saying things are worthless, that shows how pathetic she was by placing values in the wrong places/things.

Also, that's only the last/most recent thing, that happened two days ago. There's a lot more crap I have in logs. A <b>LOT</b> more.

I'm mostly posting this because, I found it funny, and well, the articles and the broad show a side of the degrading parts of humanity. That and, contrary to the belief of an ex-friend's thoughts on how I'd make a fart out of a serious situation, it ain't exactly funny if I ain't laughin'. I just thought that...there are many things about how people/smarts are going down the drain, and this is just another story to that. It's everywhere. From twitter to wordpress to GBAtemp to the vast world of teh internets.

I'll also be clear here : I'm not being one-sided here. I actually pitied her for a bit on Mabinogi, but as we talked, I only became agitated...more and more. I still have screenshots of the chat there. Even my friend's mom thought she was a total bitch. And that's saying a lot.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i understand why you got annoyed

its very well usual so to say

its not that we cnt do things, its just we choose not to do them i suppose

anyone can study, do well, and pass, unless you have some mental issue of some sort; and the running away from problem thing is if anything the mos abundant things amongst people

meh i always hated IM'ing ... i do it rarely, only to save time on an email or some money for a call or msg; i find more effect when you just call or msg someone, it shows you bothered doing something or writing an email.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#10 sounds like an anime I've finished a week ago..(Hayate no Gotoku....)
Anyways, I had somewhat of the same thing happening to a friend of mine. Whenever we were hanging out, she would have some creepy dude following us, thinking that they were together, he then got jealous of me, because she always hangs out with me, and then they got into an argument, with things like, "we were never together", or "its pointless now", kind of like the conversation you had in the first post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.