Gaming Random loss of Wiimote connectivity?

Kupie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I've had my Wii since launch day, and have had it hacked ever since the first WiiKey came out. It's currently softmodded too, and been through hell and back (always sitting in my car, ready to play some SSBB at ANY moment's notice!)

I just noticed that when I hold the B (trigger) button or anything else (Even holding the joystick over) in Brawl or other games, that the controls appear to "space out" for a second. It's like I let go of all controls for less than half a second, but this is still crucial to me as it can happen at any random moment.

My question:

Do you think this is Hardware or Software? I'm thinking of buying a new Bluetooth connector for the Wii and replacing it, and it's only a 6 dollar part. Anyone else have experience with this?

I know it's not the Wiimotes. They work perfectly fine on other friends' consoles.

Thanks in advance a lot for the help!

Kupie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehh... Bump? No responses? Guess I'm buying that bluetooth chip to install in my wii :D

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The bluetooth idea is a good one.

Make sure the Wii Sensor is in a good position (although it's probably not that).

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is related, but on our Wii (not modded), the pointer would periodically go off screen for no reason. It occurs only for a split second at a time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end