Homebrew Random Icon in Softwarelist

Kloklopfer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
After going through my installed games I found this "thing". Im using a9lh 6.1 dev and idk if I fcked up somewhere or how to remove it or even if it is dangerous at all

GiJXb8Fh.jpg

Last edited by Kloklopfer,
P

PaiiNSteven

Cool.
Doesnt look dangerous. Probably ignore it and everything will be fine. If you didnt install anything then you're probably good.

Reactions: Kloklopfer

Kloklopfer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would if I could :D but I cant find it anywere on my ds and it seems like I had opend it 3 times already. At least the Softwarelist says so...
Is there a way to get the titelid of it?
It doesn't seem to be dangerous, it shouldn't do anything. Would you like to open it? I'M SO CURIOUS RIGHT NOW.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
After going through my installed games I found this "thing". Im using a9lh 6.1 dev and idk if I fcked up somewhere or how to remove it or even if it is dangerous at all

This is just your "played games list", so some of them may not even be installed at all.
Do you have a DS flashcart? Or did you ever play a DS game on this 3DS? These are just random DS/DSi titles that are created when you insert your flashcart, and garbage is read because the pins aren't touching eachother normally.

860a6fc2ba.jpg

Reactions: Kloklopfer

Kloklopfer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is just your "played games list", so some of them may not even be installed at all.
Do you have a DS flashcart? Or did you ever play a DS game on this 3DS? These are just random DS/DSi titles that are created when you insert your flashcart, and garbage is read because the pins aren't touching eachother normally.

860a6fc2ba.jpg

Ahh that could be it. Ill try it out asap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse