CrvyloOo

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyhow, my problem is exactly as the topic name describes. It originally happened to my friend's card (the same one as me, an AceKard 2) who was running the same firmware as me too (the most recent.) He told me that Pokemon White and the newest Kingdom Hearts would no longer load, while they loaded with no problem in the past. The specific problem was that they seemed to freeze at the "loading" screen indefinitely. To test to see if it was the card or the MicroSD, we swapped cards, DS's, and memory cards, yet the problem persisted. And after returning our respective cards and MicroSD's, MY AceKard (the same model and firmware) was exhibiting the same problems, Pokemon Black would no longer load! We have tried everything, formatting our cards, changing the kernel firmware, reinstalling the AKAIO firmware, downloading different ROMs, deleting the saves, everything, yet it still hangs at loading for these two games.
Anyone have any advice or any way to fix this? All other games work fine, by the way.
Thank you.

Caveproductionz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you try turning anti piracy off and cheats? try to use the latest firmware/loaders, format etc.... more people seems to be stuck on loading with this game..

CrvyloOo

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I just saw a thread saying to do that, but it did not work either. And as I just said I already am running the most recent firmware/loaders, format etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Don't get me wrong GBA absolutely had some great games but overall the sound and graphics just meh to me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The remastered crash bandicoot was pretty decent ngl
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty I had a NDS long ago, but L and R broke very fast.
    My sister had a N3DS XL and it suffered the same fate.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl the L button barely worked at all in the dsi i previously had
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    my dad bought me a dsi identical to that one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That could be an easy fix without even opening it with some ipa maybe unless the entire button broke
    That´s why I never got any handheld before the Switch.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, thats why patches exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds games are best played on a DS emulation is fine but having actual hardware is better obviously
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or N3ds/2Ds
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or most "gimmicky" consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    +1
    Wii U is also great.
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol