Random Game Help: SRW:Endless Frontier, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by detourne_me, May 25, 2009.

1. detourne_me
    OP

Newcomer detourne_me Member

Korea, South
    Hey guys, Any hints are appreciated. I'm kinda stuck in these games right now.

In Super Robot Taisen Wars: Endless Boobs... well I'm stuck in the first room of the playing card castle. I don't know how to move the statues in order to break the glass or open the door. any hints?

In X-men Origins: Wolverine I'm having a really tough time finding all of the comic covers for the other wolverine costumes. Has anybody unlocked them all without cheats?
    Do I have to play the game on different modes (like Hard) to get the comic covers?

In Spider-Man: Web of Shadows I'm stuck in the Downtown level. I'm supposed to use my new ability (to pull heavy objects with webbing) to get to the pier, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to go.

Thanks guys, any help would rock.

2. Jei

Member Jei Translator and romhacker wannabe

Brazil
    You just push them, check the statues until you see a message that reads "You can push it from here", then press them on that direction and they should go flying through the hall.
    With the last statue, you need to climb the stairs and break it with your weapon.

3. detourne_me
    OP

Newcomer detourne_me Member

Korea, South
    Got it! Thanks bro.
    Anybody have any hints for Spider-man or Wolverine?

4. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    You can find walkthroughs in gamefaqs, they definitely will help you.