Random game freezes on EZ Omega DE

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an EZ Omega DE with the most recent firmware and kernel and I'm experiencing random freezes when playing Pokemon Fire Red. The entire game just locks up and forces me to turn off the system, costing me game progress. I tried formatting my microSD card and re-adding my games but the problem persists, could it be a problem with my ROM? This ROM worked just fine before on the previous firmware/kernel version.

Josico03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have the same problem, i play pokemon smerald spanish version in my EZ Omega DE and the game freezes randomly. I have the last version of kernel that can download

Josico03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've been playing pokémon emerald for 34 hours and yesterday It froze 4 times, I don't know why this happens and if someone has the same problem. It seems that more longer is your game, it freezes more times.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Since k.102 fw3, EZ-FLASH OMEGA Definitive Edition has completely fixed the problem of random freeze.

If a random freeze occurs even though the latest firmware and kernel are confirmed to be in use.

According to the known cases we have received in China, there are probably the following cases.

1. The rom has incorrect hash values, not a clean rom.
2. The console modded, the assembly craft leads to contact problems with the consoles when playing the game(Hands with pressure).
3. The console modded backlit screen which cause insufficient power supply.
4. Uses addon function like cheat enabled too many values or uses savestate too frequently.

A method of test the card random freeze or not can be given here by downloading Nintendo's aging rom at the following address
https://tcrf.net/AGS_Aging_Cartridge

If your console have a power plug, please plug it. otherwise uses a pair of full batteries.
Run the aging rom directly, without addon.
Just let the console stay there and run the aging rom
There is the timer on the lower right of screen
If the card and console not freeze more than 1-2 hours.
It means the card has not random freeze issue.
Please follow the four clues above to troubleshoot.

Josico03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thank you very much for your answer, I am testing the rom that you have indicated to see if it crashes or not, as soon as I have an answer I will update the post.

On the other hand, in principle the console is an original AGS-101 gba.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu