Gaming Random freezing in SMT Strange Journey

Master X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using a acekard 2.1 with akaio 1.6 rc2. Using class 2 sandisk 4 gb m-sdhc memcard.

In in sector delphinus (Currently going for the del rosetta) and it just freezes at random times (Usually within the first couple minutes of play)

I recently transfered everything on my old mem card (PNY 2 gb msd) and i didn't encounter any problems with that one but after transfering to the sandisk the game started to freeze.

Is it just a game issue or could it be the card?

(Im transfering the game over to my 2 gb to test. It it works then im going to try to return the sandisk and pay the few extra dollars to but a pny)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
>class 2

apparently speed doesn't usually matter much, but I'm pretty sure the class2 cards are pretty slow and that some games have problems with cards that have slow read/write speeds.

leonssj90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It also freezes on my my 4GB Samdisk using M3DS REAL with latest firmware but it freezes for me in Sector C (forgot the name).

Master X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Carania.

And i've just tested it on the pny and it runs with no freezing.

Guess i'll return the sandisk and buy another pny instead.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had simlar issues with with a 2 gb kingston,i've heard if you turn off the backround music the freezes might stop,of course if this works on all carts or just the cyclo is beyond me,when i gave it a try i didn't have any lockups after about 45 mins or an hr of play time.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free