` regret .

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It might be because some kid thought it would be smart to throw it at a cement wall.
Here are the pictures of the top screen, and I can fix this problem temporary for about 30seconds-1minute if I close the screen and reopen it.
Any way to fix this problem without buying a new screen? I don't think I'd be able to disasemble the NDSL case.
Also, I know my DS is dirty as hell.
IMG_0606.jpg

The rest of the pictures didn't get the problem on camera well. I also have a video I can upload if it is needed.
Thanks in advance (:

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
` regret . said:
Any way to fix this problem without buying a new screen? I don't think I'd be able to disasemble the NDSL case.

NO, IT'S FUCKED!

Seriously: You cannot fix that at all if you are not at least going to disassemble that. That way you could try reconnecting the ribbon cable for least, I think it may need a new screen...

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've experienced this same exact problem before, let me tell you how I fixed it.

First, I took a screwdriver, a knife, superglue, and a public pool. Then i dumped the top half of my ds into the public pool, then tried to force the screen out using the knife as leverage. After I had carved through the top to get the screen out, I took the screwdriver and started stabbing it. I dumped it all back into the water, let it sink, put a blindfold on, dove in and got it, then superglued all of the pieces back together.

After all that, it worked!!
gbasp.gif

hope that helped

btw, hell is much dirtier than that ds

` regret .

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well that sucks. Thanks for the help guys. That kid just laughed it off. Either way, I wouldn't be able to disassemble it as I cant solder/unsolder stuff. I have no idea how to, I dont have the tools, and I'm only 13.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tell his parents "I was thinking of doing something regrettable to him, but instead I come to you because I don't want to get put in juvenile detention for what I envision happening to your son if my rage isn't satisfied."

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would try and plug the top ribbon cable in to the motherboard again it might have come out a little bit, if it still works for 30 seconds its either it needs plugin back in or you need a new top screen. and if you cant get it fixed you should take ur broke ds to school and smash it even more over the boys head over and over again lol.

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, I would tell your parents or at least his. You can't sit back and let him "bully" you like this. Get a backbone and tell on him. Or call Nintendo, and if they say you need to pay, MAKE HIM pay or kick his ass.

Plus the problem will progress and get worse. It even looks "dirty" and probably all scratched. New DS for an asshole throwing it = win.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed with the others above. I know you're only 13, and I was a pussy at 13, but It's your freaking DS!!! Tell his parents to pay for it.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
OSW said:
Agreed with the others above. I know you're only 13, and I was a pussy at 13, but It's your freaking DS!!! Tell his parents to pay for it.
This.
And give that dude a punch in the face while you're at it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple