Ran Modmii SysCheck Updater, not WiiFlow wont load games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Mr.Wiizard, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Mr.Wiizard
    OP

Mr.Wiizard Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Hi everyone, I recently fired up my Wii in hopes that I could get using it again, but unfortunately many of the games I used to play quite frequently are now freezing up 10 minutes or so into a game. I took to the forums and have been reading the an easy way to fix your softmod would be a SysCheck Update on ModMii. I followed the instructions and now no games load at all via WiiFlow and both other usb loaders do not even see the games on the HDD, however it sees the HD itself.

I noticed while looking through my SysCheck file, there were many Trucha Bugs and Stubs, and I'm not positive but think these are not good (?), but have no idea what actions I should take next.

I attached my SysCheck for info in you need to take a look.

I'd appreciate any help possible. Is it possible to just weaar out your Wii from modding it too many times?

Attached Files:

2. Mr.Wiizard
    OP

Mr.Wiizard Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    I ended up doing a complete overhaul of my Wii. Used the guide to completely unmod my system and then did a new softmod to it. The thing works great now, games load very fast, no crashes or freezes at all... Now my only issue is to get WiiFlow to cache all my covers properly. Since I'm running all my emulators through it's source menu as wellas gamecube games and wii games theres a massive collection of covers to cache. It seems like its not even bothering to cache them at all anymore and just loads them on the fly... which is slow and extremely annoying. It's a brand new WD My Passport 1gb which I've read works great on the Wii, so I woulda lost it if that was the issue.

Thank youfor the input tho Kelton for the info on wearing out the Wii. I had a feeling you can't but feared for a moment I may have given it a bit of brain damage!