i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you live your life? Is it to feel the few pleasures afforded here? Do you have any goals - are you walking aimlessly towards your final demise?

Is there a point to it? Should we all be hedonists seeking pleasure alone? How about those old ascetics who believe truth is found in denying oneself.

Your appetite is without sate. Can one free oneself only by denying every desire and want? But by what means can you go on without fulfilling desire?

This is what Buddha described. This is why those who understand life cease to exist - and conversely why there is no one who understands life. To understand life is to die. One must leave behind all selfishness - and to deny the self is to not be.

Reactions: Xathya and VinsCool

PuNKeMoN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no point to anything.
We all experience life differently. Yet we all end up as dust. What we do does not ultimately matter. So enjoy the time you have on this space rock circling a gigantic ball of fire. Try not to be a dick so that others enjoy their time too. Or don't do any of that because it makes no difference and we'll all be dust soon enough anyway.

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
i think there points and dots of: knuckle. in life! alway hapsy with servering of my web coal australia system of mines (NO of the asps dll!!!! :D) and tries to enjoy muchas of possibilities withot concerns over unimportences of things :D

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I live for my waifus and snuggles
250px-Snubbull-HGSS.png

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

We may not understand the meaning of us right now, but we'll know what it is when death takes us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse