Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I do not see how rewriting other people's work just to call it your own is "improving the scene", you all have your reasons.
As it stands, this RELEASE has as much right to be called as CFW as any other posted on this forum.
this is like saying that if i write a dictionary, it's not my work because it's just rewriting the work of others, i didn't invent any words
there's only so many ways you can write the same fucking thing, dude

Reactions: ReiSixx9

Crusatyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is like saying that if i write a dictionary, it's not my work because it's just rewriting the work of others, i didn't invent any words
there's only so many ways you can write the same fucking thing, dude

Fun Fact! The people who write dictionaries actually add fake words and definitions to them in an attempt to catch people copying their work.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to chill
you're acting like i'm screaming and carrying on
i'm refuting points
Like someone said in the other thread, why not let people use whatever CFW they want ? You seem to only enjoy it when it favours you.
i'm not saying people shouldn't use rajnx, i'm just making fun of it
it's a distinction between you and i that appears to have gone unnoticed

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old title had cfw in it and then the mods didn't get/like the joke so they changed it afaik.
Serious discussion only, please do not spam it up with joke posts/bickering.
I thought we were having a serious discussion about a serious cfw starter pack.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought we were having a serious discussion about a serious cfw starter pack.

You should leave him alone, Jesus you're very persistent... Bully or something like that... 80% of the posts in this thread are yours... just promoting the off topic >: (

Plus I think he is serious about this being his CFW... So if that's what he wants then you should stop. Enough with the shitposting.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry Raj, just have to chime in here. Are you saying you wrote those ES patches yourself, and they aren't based on anyone elses prior work? You're claiming full ownership and authorship over something strictly designed for piracy, with no other legitimate use?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where did you get your nogc and nosigchk patches ?
Neither me nor Meteos implemented those, I'm not actually sure where they come from, I don't work on that side of the code :)

But you're just avoiding my question. Did you write the piracy patches yourself, or base them on someone elses work? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Last edited by Drakia,

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you get your nogc and nosigchk patches ?
nosigchk was Rei, but I got the NOGC patch from ChoiDujour, a very good homebrew made by a guy whose name I forget, but I was sure to credit him in my ReadMe and say thanks on his post! He's a swell dude.

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds extremely familiar to a repack. In private servers for mmos, people would take code from a bunch of different source codes written by different people and add a few bits of things themselves, in reality, it was just pseudo code to make it seem they actually did work. This was like in 2009 days, MapleStory servers to be exact.

I know you want it to become a CFW, and this may look like one to you, but in reality it’s just a mess of work forged together to look like something new.

This CFW scene is still too new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol