Gaming Rainway gives you free remote connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I am amused to see the trailer of the App on Nintendo Switch, where the actor is playing all over the street and other locations. Without any Internet connection, how is that possible? If it were a connection of data from a mobile device in Hostpot mode that the actor had in his pocket (and I'm not saying that the switch has a data plan because it only has a Wi-Fi connection, which connects to the mobile device's Hostpot. Is it in your pocket? Maybe it was the cameraman, the make-up artist, the bearded gentleman you met on the street, or maybe the girl has a Mi-fi, or a router in your house with an antenna on the roof that extends the signal to the ends of the universe. In short ...), do not you think you would have a lot of consumption? $$$$

Last edited by Imancol,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I am amused to see the trailer of the App on Nintendo Switch, where the actor is playing all over the street and other locations. Without any Internet connection, how is that possible? If it were a data plan, do not you think you would have a lot of consumption? $$$$

No, the service is dependent on a preexisting connection. Like a 4G mobile service (Hotspot) or Wi-Fi connection. It doesn't just make a connection out of nowhere.

Last edited by Kioku,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can't be a data plan. The Switch only has a WiFI chip in it. You literally can't create software to enable data usage on a device that doesn't have the means of using data such as 3g, etc.

And that was probably like, just for show. Want a similar experience? Grab a mobile hotspot.

Reactions: Xzi

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It can't be a data plan. The Switch only has a WiFI chip in it. You literally can't create software to enable data usage on a device that doesn't have the means of using data such as 3g, etc.

And that was probably like, just for show. Want a similar experience? Grab a mobile hotspot.
Sure it can. He could have his phone hotspot enabled and you wouldn't be able to tell.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

I only put emphasis on the type of wireless connection that the Switch had in the Rainway trailer, not that if Switch has mobile data ... anyway, all that was a montage.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, if it was mobile data. I would finish the plan in less than 2 minutes...

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure it can. He could have his phone hotspot enabled and you wouldn't be able to tell.
I literally said that, my boiii. You've really gotta start reading my posts lol. Second time haha!

I only put emphasis on the type of wireless connection that the Switch had in the Rainway trailer, not that if Switch has mobile data ... anyway, all that was a montage.

Also, if it was mobile data. I would finish the plan in less than 2 minutes...
You said this:
"Without any Internet connection, how is that possible? If it were a data plan, do not you think you would have a lot of consumption? $$$$"

So I was just answering you.... s,h.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I literally said that, my boiii. You've really gotta start reading my posts lol. Second time haha!

You said this:
"Without any Internet connection, how is that possible? If it were a data plan, do not you think you would have a lot of consumption? $$$$"

So I was just answering you.... s,h.
You also contradicted yourself in your own post. So I chose to ignore the contradictory part. :P

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
To have. I want to clarify something. One year after the launch of Nintendo Switch it is very clear that it is not a mobile device with 3G connection, talking about 3G and 4G we would be talking about Mobile Data, and to use mobile data you must have an operator.

What you did when commenting is to interpret my publication in your own way. When I said Data Plan, I was referring to a data connection from an intelligent device in Hostpot mode. But I go back and I repeat.

Data plan: Intelligent device with 3G / 4G connection + Operator + $$ + Hostpot ✓
Data Plan: Assume that the nintendo Switch has a Data connection. X

I do not want to be rude, but I hope your brain does not explode...

They made my day, colleagues.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Good. Change the data plan and add a thought in case someone else contradicts my publication and deviates from the subject. You already know that there are usually children here who want a perfect and defined publication.

"Connection of data from a mobile device in Hostpot mode that the actor had in his pocket (and I'm not saying that the switch has a data plan because it only has a Wi-Fi connection, which connects to the mobile device's Hostpot. Is it in your pocket? Maybe it was the cameraman, the make-up artist, the bearded gentleman you met on the street, or maybe the girl has a Mi-fi, or a router in your house with an antenna on the roof that extends the signal to the ends of the universe ... in short ...)

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good. Change the data plan and add a thought in case someone else contradicts my publication and deviates from the subject. You already know that there are usually children here who want a perfect and defined publication.

"Connection of data from a mobile device in Hostpot mode that the actor had in his pocket (and I'm not saying that the switch has a data plan because it only has a Wi-Fi connection, which connects to the mobile device's Hostpot. Is it in your pocket? Maybe it was the cameraman, the make-up artist, the bearded gentleman you met on the street, or maybe the girl has a Mi-fi, or a router in your house with an antenna on the roof that extends the signal to the ends of the universe ... in short ...)
Get that thesaurus out of here boi. You don't sound smart. You just sound ridiculously pretentious.

AND again. I'm outsie.

Reactions: Futurdreamz

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Estudie comunicación de Redes, Backend, frontend, Pentesting. Así que no me afecta corregir a una manada de ignorantes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol