Ragnarok Online! Making a server. Need a bit of help. :P

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Anakir, Apr 22, 2008.

?
  1. Low Rate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mid Rate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. High Rate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anakir
    OP

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    Okay, so I'm planning to make a server over the summer. I haven't touched RO for so long. Does anyone on GBAtemp still play? I'm quite outdated. My brother recently started again and there's a lot of things that I've missed. He got me to have an urge to start playing again. And my friends bugging me to play as well.

So how do I start..? Are there guides on how to host a server and such? I have a lot of friends that would play, I just have no idea on how to start. Any tips for a newbie?

Thanks a lot for those who reply. [​IMG]

2. Samutz

Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

Oct 4, 2004
    United States
    See that hole in your wall?
    Go look at the guides at eAthena.

I tried playing RO again last fall, but playing it after WoW made it feel like a grinding snore-fest.

3. Twiffles

Twiffles танковые победы

Sep 6, 2007
    Gambia, The
    I play! After 5 years of not playing that is... XD
    I play on the RebirthRO server, which is a midrate, and yes I play with the "custom" items. Making a server is actually pretty tedious, but not really.
    [Guide is here]

And for fun: My char.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

4. Anakir
    OP

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    So far I'm leaning towards mid-rate then. [​IMG] I used to play on a lot of servers, but mainly qRO (quebec/quality RO). I played their for the longest time.. but before that I played uRO (ultima) and.. the others I forgot lol.

Thanks for the guides.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice