Gaming Ragnarok DS (U) and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds 2010 (J)

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for WC10 RoA, the 1v2 instant win code does not work

Edit: To be specific, the duel continues as if the other players (or player when you're in tourny mode and get stuck on the left bracket)'s LP were still around 4000-8000

jose0606

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have downloaded the USRCHEAT and theres NOT the no ban list code for yu-gi-oh! WC 2010.

i know that a lot of people use the cheat to use the five cards of exodia to win in the first round but it's not fair with the other ones that just want complete the deck.I really need cards like pot of greed and graceful charity.The people that abuses of the code using 3raigeki,3mirror force are noobs.

I tried to use the R4CCE but i didn't know how.Please elixirdream, make a USRCHEAT with the nobanlist code for us.I assure you that i will use just for use pot of greed and graceful charity.

elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
jose0606 said:
i have downloaded the USRCHEAT and theres NOT the no ban list code for yu-gi-oh! WC 2010.

i know that a lot of people use the cheat to use the five cards of exodia to win in the first round but it's not fair with the other ones that just want complete the deck.I really need cards like pot of greed and graceful charity.The people that abuses of the code using 3raigeki,3mirror force are noobs.

I tried to use the R4CCE but i didn't know how.Please elixirdream, make a USRCHEAT with the nobanlist code for us.I assure you that i will use just for use pot of greed and graceful charity.
Its our rule
lecture.gif

otherwise, i would have already posted all the wifi codes for sonic cart
tongue.gif

doing it for you = doing it for others that might misuse

i don't see how hard is it for you to do it via r4cce
refer to this guide
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/general-ha...reconstruction/

if a little boy i know of can do this
i don't see how hard that is for you

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have an infinite duel runner health code? I keep dying on the last part of the game because I really suck at the racing crap and it's really getting annoying. I requested the cheat in the official forums, but I think I was ignored or my post wasn't seen.

elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Aeladya said:
Does anyone have an infinite duel runner health code? I keep dying on the last part of the game because I really suck at the racing crap and it's really getting annoying. I requested the cheat in the official forums, but I think I was ignored or my post wasn't seen.
your post was seen but i had give up on the game
tongue.gif

moved on to others

elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Wolfeh said:
Uhh could anybody answer my question located up?

many reports from the cheat forum say the code is working for them..
however, my advise to them is make sure you have a BACKUP
so why the code is not working for you?
are you using the old/new code?
the one in first post should be new!
if that one doesn't work for you then is your flash cart's cheat engine
nothing more or less i could do for you

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Aeladya said:
tongue.gif

moved on to others

It's no problem, I could make the code myself, but for some odd reason even after converting my saves they still don't want to be read through emulators...they make me start all over...and for the life of me I can't beat that stupid racing part at the very end...I keep crashing into stuff and getting smashed by giant hands...the handling is just so horrible on the game haha.

elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Aeladya said:
elixirdream said:
Aeladya said:
tongue.gif

moved on to others

It's no problem, I could make the code myself, but for some odd reason even after converting my saves they still don't want to be read through emulators...they make me start all over...and for the life of me I can't beat that stupid racing part at the very end...I keep crashing into stuff and getting smashed by giant hands...the handling is just so horrible on the game haha.

alright...
since i still have the game in the recycle bin
i will just take a quick look

give me some guide

Yuuichi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wolfeh said:
Don't worry I found it thanks for the Mirage Tower code guys
smile.gif

Hmm the code is not working for me, when I re-enter the Tower my custom character is there but if I save and try to reload my save file gets corrupted and goes to black screen on load/continue, I am using an M3i Zero btw.

You could try a slightly modified version of the code (basically adds an activator) to see if that works for you.

Code:
94000130 FFFB0000
221EB9E0 00000000
221EB9E3 00000010
D2000000 00000000

Instructions:

1. Customise character
2. Talk to "Mirage Tower Clerk"
3. Enter Challenge
4. At "Preparation Screen" press & HOLD select
5. Quit Challenge
6. Once you are back in the Mirage Tower, Release select button

QUOTE(AzuraSky @ Feb 26 2010, 04:42 AM) Yuuichi man i love you lol i didn't know where should've started searching xD where it was delay in swing or the actual stats but that might've just changed it int a visual code -_-

sirauron14, people are ignoring you because your constantly asking for it again and again how about you try and be patient or try make the code yourself theres afew guides around

lol, you're welcome.

There were actually multiple area in the memory which held the same value of your ASPD, only two of which I found did anything (one changed the stats screen to show 200, the other changed the actual ASPD).
It's great that you actually bothered trying to find the code yourself instead of constantly asking, thanks for that
smile.gif

fraggin_popups

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IS there a way to make a code to bypass the stat limit? Normally I don't like to use to many codes so I just used a quick experiance code and did a lot of Rebrths, and even with your status points maxed out, the actual stats didn't max out, is this normal?

elixirdream

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
fraggin_popups said:
IS there a way to make a code to bypass the stat limit? Normally I don't like to use to many codes so I just used a quick experiance code and did a lot of Rebrths, and even with your status points maxed out, the actual stats didn't max out, is this normal?

Its normal and i think i had mentioned a possible way to bypass this on one of the post here

dxsibo

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
sorry total cheat noob here...but can temp usrcheat.dat be use for r4? or do i need the cheat.dat?

anyone here have the cheat.dat for Ragnarok DS care to share with me?

thanks alot!

kaizer3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
to elixirdream and other hackers ^^

can you guys make rare item drops from monsters for Ragnarok DS possible?
just wondering...XD
i have no idea how this game works in programming...but in real online game there's option to set 2x drops or higher...hence the chances to get rare monster drops are possible...

also, i saw some cheat codes for japan Ragnarok DS...something about exploring towns??? is that even possible?!?!?

Maxkhoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Palau
Battle Animation Removers

::Remove Battle Animation

::Remove Destroyed/Flipped Ani

::Remove Activation/Summon Ani

::Remove Phase Ani

thanks A LOT
those really help
by the way is those 4 only to speed up the speed in a duel?
is there any other code I miss like remove the "square" thing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: