Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Russia
Wehttam said:
I don't mean to be a smart ass, but since said download link doesn't let me download, i think that qualifies it as broken. and i've tried it on 3 computers and 2 connections now. The verification image doesn't show up.[/s]

Screw it, it works now.

If they are all your computers, your browsers may be blocking the image via an ad-blocking program or something.

I just checked the link on the first post, and it works fine.

I'm not denying what you saw, just giving you a suggestion as to a possible cause and solution.
yaynds.gif

Hehe sorry, I posted this before your edit.

Wehttam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyde1052 said:
Wehttam said:
I don't mean to be a smart ass, but since said download link doesn't let me download, i think that qualifies it as broken. and i've tried it on 3 computers and 2 connections now. The verification image doesn't show up.[/s]

Screw it, it works now.

If they are all your computers, your browsers may be blocking the image via an ad-blocking program or something.

I just checked the link on the first post, and it works fine.

I'm not denying what you saw, just giving you a suggestion as to a possible cause and solution.
yaynds.gif
ya, it fixed itself, i guess.

I use chrome, so theres no adblock, and yes i tried it in both firefox and IE (albeit IE was painful to use).

Site problems i guess.

andrew505

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm having similar problems not being able to see the code that needs to be entered in order to download the file.
Hopefully will be working soon, cause i can't wait to give this a try.

Keep up the good work,
-An avid RO fan.

laxxe23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope that since stuff is resolved i can now focus on one more thing, maybe you guys should use mirrors, i had to click the link several times to get it to work as wel

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
or give it to me - Where I upload provides a direct download link so you don't need to worry about the waiting stuff on megaupload, and it can support up to files under 3MB with a download speed of over 500KB a sec. Files larger than 3MB can only be uploaded for 15 days, but with a very fast download speed.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
12philip12 said:
any script yet ?

You're not getting a working patch of the full script any time soon, so you might as well stop asking for it twice a week.
If you want to play the game for fun or because you like Ragnarok, then this patch is more than stable to do so, if you're looking for story (even though the story in this game is huh...), you'll just have to wait.

eternal_solitude

Trophies
Website
candyangel6.multiply.com
XP
Country
Hey cool looks like it's almost done. Is the scrip mostly in english already? me and my brother were having a hard time trying to figure out the quests...but anyway we now have an assasin and hunter each. was worth the effort.
yaynds.gif
so good job to the translation team wanna say thanks again!

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eternal_solitude said:
Hey cool looks like it's almost done. Is the scrip mostly in english already? me and my brother were having a hard time trying to figure out the quests...but anyway we now have an assasin and hunter each. was worth the effort.
yaynds.gif
so good job to the translation team wanna say thanks again!
lol can't you read the posts above you?

darksun45230

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
darksun45230.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Slyde1052 said:
twiztidsinz said:
Why do so many people care about the script when they make it so obvious that they cannot read?

LOL DAAAAAAAAAAYUM.

Twiz, I know now to steer clear of you, for you know how to drop the h8.

Yes. On an unrelated note, I kinda miss Slade. He had potential you know.
...Especially since we don't know who he was...>.>

Edit: I mean Teen Titan series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk