XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
ZyberMaster said:
Card: M3Real version CPE running iSakuReal
Class: thief 27/25
Patch: Feb 4
After accepting, "Knight Member's Request" I would crash if try to open the menu or leave the pub. I can still talk to the npc and if I talk to Master, I am able to complete the quest. After completing the quest i still cant leave and if talk to Master again i would also crash.

P.S. Copying the save and game file to my desktop and running it in No$gba I had no problem with this quest. So it might be a problem with the M3Real card.It's working fine on my card (R4DS). I suggest you make sure you make sure you have the latest firmware and upgrade if you do not.
Can you send me a PM with other quests you have, or send me your save file?
You can upload it to MediaFire and then send me a Private Message with the URL.

QUOTE(Ichigosj @ Feb 4 2009, 07:33 PM) played this using the patch from 2 days ago and i got to say the battle system is pretty bland does it get better?
Not really...
It's Ragnarok, I've found you either like it, or don't.
ah well im going to have to think about it but very good patches
wink.gif

chamber-chick

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
chamber_chick.bebo.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Downloaded the patch today and it works great =) just wondering if or how i can create a female character? Also, are there any action reply codes for the patched version? I couldnt get the normal ones to work so i assumed its because its patched. Sorry for the noobish questions and thanks in advance for any help
wub.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chamber-chick said:
Downloaded the patch today and it works great =) just wondering if or how i can create a female character? Also, are there any action reply codes for the patched version? I couldnt get the normal ones to work so i assumed its because its patched. Sorry for the noobish questions and thanks in advance for any help
wub.gif
If I recall correctly, there -IS- a bug/glitch that lets you use your Mirage Tower changes in the regular game.
I believe after you beat the first 5 Floors, you get a Sex Change Suit that allows you to pick Male/Female.

As for the cheat codes, you have to change your GameID.
Although, you should be aware that the game changes with each patch so some/many/most codes won't work.
Once a final patch is done, Kafke/Shortbrains will fix up all the codes and possibly add a few more.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
twiztidsinz said:
chamber-chick said:
wub.gif
If I recall correctly, there -IS- a bug/glitch that lets you use your Mirage Tower changes in the regular game.
I believe after you beat the first 5 Floors, you get a Sex Change Suit that allows you to pick Male/Female.

You best be joking n****.

D

Deleted User

I've been playing the game with the patch for over a week now and wow it really does make the game playable....although you can't seem to fully understand the story and events.

Currently on my way to glass helm to complete the game
biggrin.gif

Many thanks to those who have been working hard on this translation project.

Also what must be done in order to upgrade the acoylte in the guild to a priest?
2nd Quest on the 11th page. 'Proof of a saint'.

Edit: Nevermind, I went back to the guildHQ and it was possible to change to a priest....blah.

Glass Heim is a bi*ch! >_> i'm currently kicking some wanderer and raydric archer butt.
Anyone here up for playing the tower online at some point?

D

Deleted User

>___________> ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
Was just at the final boss (2nd form) and....
1. The priest is always casting sanctuary and healing the f***er
2. what's up with the low damage given from my hunter

AJDSNDFKHFKJFHFHBGF
hate2.gif

Grrrrrrr

chamber-chick

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
chamber_chick.bebo.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
twiztidsinz said:
chamber-chick said:
wub.gif

As for the cheat codes, you have to change your GameID.
Although, you should be aware that the game changes with each patch so some/many/most codes won't work.
Once a final patch is done, Kafke/Shortbrains will fix up all the codes and possibly add a few more.

=D thanks heaps for the info

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ferofax said:
um twistidz, how exactly does that gender glitch work? O.o

wow. that customization glitch, if it is indeed there and there's a way to make it work w/o any adverse effects, would be the COOLEST thing EVAH.I honestly don't know.
I thought I saw it on the GameFAQs forums, but I cannot find it.

Kefke/Shortbrains made a code to keep your changes, but it does NOT work:
CODE221F2128 00000010
221F2128 00000000
Once we get a final patch (whenever that is), the code can be rewritten.

quikshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twiz i dont know if this has been commented or not but anyways...
Small translation miss. When you're going to geffen, you talk to the guard, everything is still japanese. Then you talk to the whitesmith, still japanese. Once you're inside geffen, everything's back to english. Just like to comment^^

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quikshadow said:
Twiz i dont know if this has been commented or not but anyways...
Small translation miss. When you're going to geffen, you talk to the guard, everything is still japanese. Then you talk to the whitesmith, still japanese. Once you're inside geffen, everything's back to english. Just like to comment^^
That's part of the Quest scripts, not the story scripts.
However, I've actually just added those to the current patch.

wakarukaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been working on the RO DS Quest Script! Progress seems to have slowed down a lot...

Almost done with the current quest script pages if you wanna add more! Also, a bit of QC may be needed.

UkyoTachibana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...Got a bug here on the Feb 06th 2009 patch.

I loaded my game which starts up in my guild castle, got that shaman girl(shera?) and mage girl(Razkiel?) in my party.

I go to the pub in prontera to accept the 10 empty bottle delivery quest but it froze as soon as i accepted it. (top screen still displays quest requirements etc bottom screen blank)

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UkyoTachibana said:
Hmm...Got a bug here on the Feb 06th 2009 patch.

I loaded my game which starts up in my guild castle, got that shaman girl(shera?) and mage girl(Razkiel?) in my party.

I go to the pub in prontera to accept the 10 empty bottle delivery quest but it froze as soon as i accepted it. (top screen still displays quest requirements etc bottom screen blank)
Sierra and Lisir are the official names (from the game itself).
Changed the text, I'll put up a patch tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm going to melt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Going to smoke a bowl, eat pizza, drink a beer, and watch I Saw the TV Glow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh joy, heat wave all week where i live
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus there's thunder and lightning outside, and it'll rain soon, there's somehow no tornado watch tho
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and to make it worse, the heat didn't sway my brother away from wanting to spend some time swimming on his birthday tomorrow
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idr where in the US the heat wave is
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk if I'm in it or not
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    midwest, near me and bigonya
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ah fuck NJ is in the heat wave
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah, my mom's basement is just for the weekends to check in on the family
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i usually live in your mom's basement
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +1
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: omg same, it's VERY hot here, too