xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
winrehs said:
How can i download the patch..??

tnx guys..

The download is in the first post of this topic.

QUOTEAnyone know what to do when you leave town after you meet Lucifi? I can't understand what there saying >_

winrehs

Trophies
XP
Country
Tnx guys, but it seems that the translations are not complete yet. Some of the text's are still JAPANESE.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
davislim said:
when did they say the translation is complete.....
PLEASE READ THE 1ST TOPIC>>>Total 220.0kb 24.18% Done

I know that about the percentage but it been saving that for a while now. I don't want the project to be rush but IMO this should be first priority instead of the PSO for the DS since its coming out this year around winter of 2009. I can wait until that time comes you know.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
I know that about the percentage but it been saving that for a while now.Bullshit.
That was added, by me, about 3 days ago.

QUOTE(Canonbeat234 @ Jan 14 2009, 02:46 AM) I don't want the project to be rush but IMO this should be first priority instead of the PSO for the DS since its coming out this year around winter of 2009. I can wait until that time comes you know.
Story is secondary to the game itself. Always has been, always will be.

I'm not sure who's on the PS0 translation project, but this team (as in the whole, not individual members) is not working on it.

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Canonbeat234 said:
I know that about the percentage but it been saving that for a while now. I don't want the project to be rush but IMO this should be first priority instead of the PSO for the DS since its coming out this year around winter of 2009. I can wait until that time comes you know.

when is there a translation project going on for PSZ??? I think you r juz confusing yourself
It never did and never will

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
If we could, we would've already.
We're assuming there is a way to edit it, but we think it might be in an image file.
When we get more of the translation done and things are working the way we want them to, we'll dig around and try to fix it up.
Till then.... think of it as a way to start learning to read Japanese
biggrin.gif
Uh, we've known where it is for a long time. It's lz77 compressed in data\2d\up_menu\bg\sis1500_menu_bg_ncg.bin, and it uses a simplified version of the Nitro formats (NCGR/NCLR).

FinalBlast

Trophies
XP
Country
Booting up the new v3 patch of 13'th january, freezes with a white screen of death no matter what speed I set my MicroSD card at (either 1x or 2x)
However v2 patch works just fine.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine for me: however I met with some Japanese so I gave up: Don't feel like playing a game I can't understand the story of...

Great work so far guys: keep going!
biggrin.gif

winrehs

Trophies
XP
Country
IzzehO said:
Works fine for me: however I met with some Japanese so I gave up: Don't feel like playing a game I can't understand the story of...

Great work so far guys: keep going!
biggrin.gif

You're right man. It's the story and the gameplay element that keeps me going in RPG's.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FinalBlast said:
Booting up the new v3 patch of 13'th january, freezes with a white screen of death no matter what speed I set my MicroSD card at (either 1x or 2x)
However v2 patch works just fine.Where does it freeze?
I'm going to have to guess it's your card as I've been using it on my R4DS as well as in NO$GBA just fine.

DarthNemesis said:
Uh, we've known where it is for a long time. It's lz77 compressed in data\2d\up_menu\bg\sis1500_menu_bg_ncg.bin, and it uses a simplified version of the Nitro formats (NCGR/NCLR).Really? Cuz I've been asking about that for a long while and the only answer I got was "don't know"

QUOTE(psycoblaster @ Jan 14 2009, 03:51 AM)
the graphic files were pretty basic. I think I posted about them in the first thread a while before?
You posted some images from the game, but not any menus. And as I said... every time I had asked about the top menu I got "don't know" as an answer.

I would have loved to have known this earlier, I could have spent some time editing the images and throwing them into the patch.

Vauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using v3, and the game freezes on my flash card (G6 Real) when I try to access the quest menu. Music keeps going, screen looks normal, but it won't accept any touchscreen inputs

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
twiztidsinz said:
DarthNemesis said:
Uh, we've known where it is for a long time. It's lz77 compressed in data\2d\up_menu\bg\sis1500_menu_bg_ncg.bin, and it uses a simplified version of the Nitro formats (NCGR/NCLR).
Really? Cuz I've been asking about that for a long while and the only answer I got was "don't know"

You really should pay more attention to the chat Darth :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy