Rage 2 gameplay trailer

After being revealed yesterday through a cinematic-only trailer, Bethesda has uploaded a trailer for Rage 2, and this time, it includes some gameplay. It revolves around a post apocalyptic open world, with cars and large amounts of guns and explosives. The game is co-developed by Id Software (Doom, Wolfenstein) and Avalanche Studios (2015's Mad Max game). Rage 2 will be coming to PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 and will launch Spring 2019.

In RAGE 2, you’ll dive headfirst into a dystopian world devoid of society, law, and order. You can go anywhere, shoot anything, and explode everything. The game brings together two studio powerhouses - Avalanche Studios, masters of open world mayhem and id Software, gods of the first-person shooter – to deliver a carnival of carnage. In the year 2185, humanity’s numbers are dwindling. Ruthless and bloodthirsty gangs roam the open roads and the tyrannical Authority seek to rule who remains with an iron fist. You are Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland. Robbed of your home and left for dead, you’ll tear across an unforgiving wasteland battling bloodthirsty gangs to find the tools and tech needed to take the fight to The Authority and crush their oppressive rule once and for all!

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks so different from the first game. I enjoyed the first one in spite of it running kinda off at first on my hardware, something about the super textures or something and ATI cards of the time not getting along. After a few patches I think they eventually fixed it or ATI had new drivers? Something somewhere fixed it :)

I might buy this one, maybe... Have to wait and see more stuff!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how? because it DOESNT look like borderlands? its not even a looter shooter, so comparing it to borderlands is worthless
Did you not see the shittons of people shooting at you doing next to no damage at all? The game has managed to follow Doom 4's combat and dumb it down even further where the generic guys with guns aren't even a threat at all. Sorry, but I'm not someone who's easily satisfied by explosions or action movie bullshit in a game. I want something that, rather than just turn my brain off, I can play and actually think while doing so. The new Rage trailer seems heavily in favor of mindless killing that, while it looks cool, serves no purpose other than to wow rather than fulfill. It's fucking Quake 4 all over again. Style, but very little sustenance.

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Did you not see the shittons of people shooting at you doing next to no damage at all? The game has managed to follow Doom 4's combat and dumb it down even further where the generic guys with guns aren't even a threat at all. Sorry, but I'm not someone who's easily satisfied by explosions or action movie bullshit in a game. I want something that, rather than just turn my brain off, I can play and actually think while doing so. The new Rage trailer seems heavily in favor of mindless killing that, while it looks cool, serves no purpose other than to wow rather than fulfill. It's fucking Quake 4 all over again. Style, but very little sustenance.
ITS A FUCKING TRAILER, of course the have god mode on, besides quake 4 was good Halo clone just like Doom 3 was good half life clone, a game doesnt stop being good because it isnt original (see, literally every game iD made after doom 1), besides, DOOM's combat is dumb? are you fucking kidding me? doom 1 and 2 had enemies that has 2 attacks at most, DOOM has a baron of hell so unpredictable that your best strategy against it is just killing it as quickly as possible, imps that leap to and from from walls and different floors, and a whole lot more enemies that were really smart and required you to think about your next move, the fact that you play the game on easy difficulty isnt the game's fault

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night