Radioactive Force is a fad

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a lot of talk about this "Radioactive Force" stuff around the forums, but I don't really understand the point of this club. I mean, you say nothing is required of the members, so what use is it to join this club? Just to say you're a member of a club? Just to boost member count?

I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I'm quite serious. Just trying to understand what's up with this.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Rayder said:
I've seen a lot of talk about this "Radioactive Force" stuff around the forums, but I don't really understand the point of this club. I mean, you say nothing is required of the members, so what use is it to join this club? Just to say you're a member of a club? Just to boost member count?

I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I'm quite serious. Just trying to understand what's up with this.
Well, let me explain then!
It all actually started some time ago in Banning topic (then it was a small topic with no many replies)..You all know the point of the game, banning...well, to make it a bit more fun, we were making up stuff as we play, to make it more interesting (gizmo_gal as THE QWEEN, Minox_IX was an enemy, WildWon started ARC....stuff like that), it was all about fun, and that was the reason why Radioactive Force was born.....(for our little BAN wars)..it kept the game more interesting, and gave a a good time playing...

Just for fun, I made a blog about it, to Keep a track of people who wanted to join (because in BAN game, there were people who "joined" Force, to battle on the side of the good), let me remind you, it was all a great fun thing to do..
Now, Radioactive Force blog was something completely different, I actually don't know why, bit it grew so big, out of proportions, that I believe it's the most replied and most viewed blog in history of GBAtemp (I could be wrong, but it is there in top few for sure)..
Many people started to join, and we had that "little projects" making everything Radioactive, and again, it was a great fun..And now, some people are shitting all over it, and they actually don't know nothing about it..
It served it's purpose, it was fun, and for me it IS fun..
SO if you have any more question regarding this matter, ask me and I'll give my best dhot to answer it..
wink.gif

QUOTE(psycoblaster @ Oct 17 2008, 03:48 AM) radioactive force brags too much, and they have none of the power they talk about.
Liar, look at you force...........What about your "power" you don't have nothing but Dylan and one other guy.....

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Rayder said:

Well, let me explain then!
It all actually started some time ago in Banning topic (then it was a small topic with no many replies)..You all know the point of the game, banning...well, to make it a bit more fun, we were making up stuff as we play, to make it more interesting (gizmo_gal as THE QWEEN, Minox_IX was an enemy, WildWon started ARC....stuff like that), it was all about fun, and that was the reason why Radioactive Force was born.....(for our little BAN wars)..it kept the game more interesting, and gave a a good time playing...

Just for fun, I made a blog about it, to Keep a track of people who wanted to join (because in BAN game, there were people who "joined" Force, to battle on the side of the good), let me remind you, it was all a great fun thing to do..
Now, Radioactive Force blog was something completely different, I actually don't know why, bit it grew so big, out of proportions, that I believe it's the most replied and most viewed blog in history of GBAtemp (I could be wrong, but it is there in top few for sure)..
Many people started to join, and we had that "little projects" making everything Radioactive, and again, it was a great fun..And now, some people are shitting all over it, and they actually don't know nothing about it..
It served it's purpose, it was fun, and for me it IS fun..
SO if you have any more question regarding this matter, ask me and I'll give my best dhot to answer it..
wink.gif

QUOTE(psycoblaster @ Oct 17 2008, 03:48 AM) radioactive force brags too much, and they have none of the power they talk about.
Liar, look at you force...........What about your "power" you don't have nothing but Dylan and one other guy.....
stop making stuff up as you reply

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU