ROM Hack Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology - Undub patch for Physical copy? DLC for Physical copy?

AndrewH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but I purchased the launch edition of Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology, so am wanting to play it using my physical cartridge copy. In doing so, I am very unhappy with the English dub that is in the game. I am wondering...

1.) Is there a patch to play an undub (original Japanese language) with an Engish, physical cart, or only through pirating the game and playing a fully, digital copy?

2.) Can the DLC be downloaded and played with a Physical, cartridge copy?

Thanks for anyone who can sort me out with these answers.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but I purchased the launch edition of Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology, so am wanting to play it using my physical cartridge copy. In doing so, I am very unhappy with the English dub that is in the game. I am wondering...

1.) Is there a patch to play an undub (original Japanese language) with an Engish, physical cart, or only through pirating the game and playing a fully, digital copy?

2.) Can the DLC be downloaded and played with a Physical, cartridge copy?

Thanks for anyone who can sort me out with these answers.
1. if theres not an option for it or a japanese free dlc on eshop like xenoblade then no
2. yes

AndrewH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok. As far as I know, the Japanese version came with Japanese language and no option to change and the English version has no option to change it either. I wasn't sure if running Luma on CFW would unlock an option to play my physical cart, but with a 'patch' applied, to have undub vocals.

Thanks for the answer on number 2. You are saying the DLC can be downloaded and played with my bought cart, through Luma and 3DS? I am wanting to try some of the DLC out to see how much 'meat' is in them, before I buy. I bought the game itself to support, but not sure if $3 is worth it for the addons, until I try them out. There is quite a bit and ends up costing nearly as much as the game, in the end.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Well, if you don't want to use a pirated version because it's a piracy and only want to use the patch, the undub files ate also considered piracy, so you have to buy the Japanese version too and extract the dub.
But before that you must convert you physical version to file to PC so you can take the dub files and replace them, after that you convert the game to .cia and install it.

Last edited by aos10,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things