Gaming Radeon 4670...

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,185
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted_171835

OP
I have some questions regarding the Radeon 4670. I know it's not the best card but I haven't seen any other good cards without the need for a dedicated power connector. If you know a better one that doesn't require a dedicated power connector, tell me. Anyways... Will I be able to play Modern Warfare 2 and COD4 on it on high settings? Crysis? Can I run Wii games using the 'Dolphin Emulator' without a lot of lag using this card. Thanks. :/

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
I have some questions regarding the Radeon 4670. I know it's not the best card but I haven't seen any other good cards without the need for a dedicated power connector. If you know a better one that doesn't require a dedicated power connector, tell me. Anyways... Will I be able to play Modern Warfare 2 and COD4 on it on high settings? Crysis? Can I run Wii games using the 'Dolphin Emulator' without a lot of lag using this card. Thanks. :/
Dolphin performance is mostly dependant on your procesor.

That being said, many low-profile cards don't require a dedicated connector.

eg http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....e=Low%20Profile

Might not be a bad idea to look into a new PSU though.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just don't expect Crysis to run very well on max settings with a higher scale resolution. It's way overrated anyway.

The rest should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.