Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok this morning I was cleaning up and dropped a wooden box of games onto the floor, unfortunately it fell onto my Racing Gears Advance GBA cart thus rendering it unplayable.

Oh well at least I can play it on my M3 CF...I can't, tried many combinations but it won't run. Anyone got it going? I'd hate to only play this via emulation.

Lord34

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I have the same problem using a G6 lite. I love the game but I can't play it, I get a white screen, it's funny because I had an old EZF Advance card and it played smoothly, I don't get it.

if anyone can help, thanks.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try running it without enabling any of the extra options like in-game save states and compression.

If this doesn't work, after doing the above, try replacing the rom that was put on the g6/m3 with the clean rom. This may cause saving issues though, I'm not sure.

Lord34

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I used the american and european version of the rom, and same result, I also uploaded without any of the extra options.
frown.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try using different options in the "ROM Patch" tab in the U-Disk Manager.

You might also try using GBATA to apply the SRAM patch, the game works on my EZ-Flash 3-in-1 after patching it with GBATA.

Lord34

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
i'm happy for you, but i don't have that flash card. i'm using a g6 lite.

is there a ips patch file for that game ? where can i find it ? or is the gbata tool enough to patch it ?

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    Veho @ Veho: Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.