1. Dive

Dive Newbie
    Newcomer

Belarus
    It actually looks sexy as hell. Good job.

CTPEJIOK22 likes this.
  2. Pablikenemy

Pablikenemy Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry to ask but is this proyect still alive? I mean there was an announcement about an update back in November but still nothing..

Spazzery likes this.
  3. ital

ital GBAtemp Maniac

Look reminds me of Auto Modelista but the drifting seems to use the same "pivot in the middle of the car" style that everyone has. Study the mechanics/feel of Outrun 2 to see the best car handling ever as its weighted wonderfully and made for drifting.

Great work.

Dive likes this.
  4. CTPEJIOK22

OP CTPEJIOK22 Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    its a wip project. im making new models and levels, its not fast. and i cant say more about release.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

thanks. cog is adjustable, im thinking about garage and customisation for this things, like tyres, etc. and outrun is too arcade for my opinion, im prefere something like forza style. not fully realistic, but not too simple.

Tarmfot likes this.
  5. Taffer

Taffer Newbie
    Newcomer

Czech Republic
    Looks really good! Looking forward to release

Tarmfot and CTPEJIOK22 like this.
  6. CTPEJIOK22

OP CTPEJIOK22 Member
    Newcomer

Russia

few updates in one video. with all my materials, im making a small drift game for contest KyuHEN. its a psvita game contests. so, i took my old models and rewrited old game code. added lap system, checkpoint system, drift counter, rewind system, like at Forza Horizon (also its a base for ghost racer). yesterday i added realtime fake shadows system. contest will be end at 27 may, so, one release is coming.

Stealphie likes this.
  7. Latiodile

Latiodile Professionally dead inside

Canada
    looking good, sorta reminds me of that one indie game for the xbox 360 called "toybox racing"

if you plan on adding dedicated drift modes in the proper game might i suggest making it like the one in need for speed underground/carbon?, probably the most fun drifting mechanic in any racing game i've seen to date

Stealphie likes this.
  8. CTPEJIOK22

OP CTPEJIOK22 Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    now im thinking about drift for ps vita, because its not have much power. and i need a lot of optimisation to add 1-2 opponents for racing game. so, drift first, then ghost racer for time, other will see

9. Latiodile

Canada
    the way carbon and underground do it is that there's only one player visible on screen, and the ai just does it's thing and occasionally calculates what they'd assume would be their current score, while you're doing your own thing trying to get your own score independently

the game also has a seperate physics mode just for drifting that it toggles to, rather than trying to combine drifting physics with regular racing physics

10. CTPEJIOK22

OP CTPEJIOK22 Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    i already have 1 semi-realistic physics model. if you need to drift - you need to tune car. and this is on the video

11. Latiodile

Canada
    i get that, it's just i figured the game could benefit from an arcade style drift mode that's all

Stealphie likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Racing,