Gaming Rabbids Rumble... anyone got all 102 Rabbids?

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I recently grabbed a copy of Rabbids Rumble at a local game store for 9.99 Euro...

There is a total of 102 Rabbids to collect, i've completed 100% of the story mode and scanned 5 QR codes from the internet. I now got... as far as i can remember... 57 Rabbids.

The rest can be collected via StreetPass and Spotpass. To be honest, i never used one of these services, and i don't know much of them.

To get Rabbids throu StreetPass, i have to run around with the 3DS in standbye, and hope for an encounter with an other Rumble Rabbids User, right? For me as an adult - impossible.

Ubisoft also said, one Rabbid per week via SpotPass-Download. Is this service still available/running? Do i have to turn on the WLAN 7 days a week and keep the 3DS in Standyby to get just one Rabbid per week? :wtf:

Sorry for such dumb questions, but i can't find an answer on the net :sleep:

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As i said: StreetPass and Spotpass. To be honest, i never used one of these services, and i don't know much of them.

If i don't even understand these 2 services completely... how should i ever understand "Homepass" :wtf:

mega j

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
currently i have all qr rabbids and only the last world resident evil bonus colleseum rabbids from my grasp 99/102 micro chips can't 100% on the rythym mini games and i have been looking for save hacks but don't use pro action replay saves on it it corrupts had to restart but about to finish story mode if i can get some one to win me those dance minigames. i have enjoyed the seris with rabbids two go home and rumble being my main three the rabbids go home is orta complete i have all stickers but the pile remains o be seen and i have found the 100% reward for all those ft completely worthless (its just a star on the final pile ) yet the final rabbid in the secret rabbids codes has always gotten me curious but what do you think the prize for collecting the chips or getting the rabbids in story mode

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
currently i have all qr rabbids and only the last world resident evil bonus colleseum rabbids from my grasp 99/102 micro chips can't 100% on the rythym mini games and i have been looking for save hacks but don't use pro action replay saves on it it corrupts had to restart but about to finish story mode if i can get some one to win me those dance minigames. i have enjoyed the seris with rabbids two go home and rumble being my main three the rabbids go home is orta complete i have all stickers but the pile remains o be seen and i have found the 100% reward for all those ft completely worthless (its just a star on the final pile ) yet the final rabbid in the secret rabbids codes has always gotten me curious but what do you think the prize for collecting the chips or getting the rabbids in story mode
Before you post, please notice the date of the original post. This thread is nearly 3 years old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal