OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
- It's possible to install this through the USB Loader?
- I have a NTSC-U Wii, installing the channel from PAL version of the game will work?

Just it. Thank's for help.
yaypsp.gif

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can install a pal channel on your wii, you jsut need the pal version of the game for it to work.. i have disaster day of crisis as a channel on my ntsc-u wii and its only in english in PAL b/c its not out in the states...

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
channel installs wont install via USB, it will just send u back to the wii menu... it can only be isntalled if u have the real cd

you could though use wii scrubber and extract channel.wad from the .iso on your computer, and then install that wad using wad manager and youll be able to use the rabbids online channel (this is strictly an online channel, and you cant actually play the game via the channel, its for online contests and game related news updates from ubisoft...)

sYndrome13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the Rabbids Go Home Channel from here then copy it to the /wad folder on your SD card.

Install WAD Manager 1.5 to SD card[*]Download WAD Manager 1.5[*]Extract contents of WAD-Manager_v1.5.zip to hard drive[*]Create WAD-Manager_v1.5 folder under \apps folder on SD card[*]Copy WAD-Manager_v1.5.dol to \apps\WAD-Manager_v1.5[*]Rename WAD-Manager_v1.5.dol to boot.dol[*]Eject/safely remove SD card from computerInstall Rabbids Go Home Channel[*]Insert SD card into Wii[*]Boot Wii[*]Load Homebrew Channel on Wii[*]Load WAD Manager[*]Follow on-screen prompts to install channel.wad to Wii(The two lists are borrowed from a tutorial I wrote for manually installing the Wii Fit Plus Channel.)

anadyomene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi!
I try this method, the channel say that there isn't any savegame, but, there is one (in wii memory, the two choices "transfert" and "copy" are not available).
Any idea?
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs