Gaming Rabbids 3D Possible Glitch?

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm going back doing the missions. In the first world in level 4, getting all the yellow ducks/coins, I can only manage to find 129 of 130. I played it 4 times, and all times I got 129 out of 130. I literally mapped out everything and can't seem to find that last elusive duck/coin!

Has anyone had any luck on finding it? Or is this a glitch?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got it, and played it last night. I found all 130/130 ducks on that level.
There is one in a really odd location. I'm sure you know the two near the end of the level where you have to go really fast, jump off the trampoline sending you high, then you'll hit another trampoline at just the right time getting one, and you'll fly high and land on a trampoline, getting yet another. There is ANOTHER one on a high trampoline after that, if you time your jump just right. That is probably the one you are missing.

There is no glitch in that level, or any level I've seen so far, but some of the ducks are pretty trickily placed.

EDIT: 130/130 ducks picture, Level 4, World 1: (Taken a few minutes after I found them all)
68193008.jpg

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Xuphor said:
There is ANOTHER one on a high trampoline after that, if you time your jump just right. That is probably the one you are missing.

I see. I'm going to have another shot at it. I actually got that one. I got up there by holding one of those purple bombs, dropping it on the trampoline and jumping on top of it to get that coin.

You have showed that it can be done, I'm going to see where the damn coin is. I'm thinking one of the blocks I broke might not have given me a coin, where it should have.

Thanks for that screen shot too!

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got it for free in a bundle, and yes, I do agree with you that it's not worth the price (if you're a child then it is), but if it's 50% off, I'd recommend it.

I wouldn't say it's shovelware (it doesn't fit the description), it actually has value believe it or not. I have spent time with it, so I have some authority to speak as I have done almost everything in the game.

With the 2 hours of gameplay? You must of played the demo, it's at least 8 hours. 64 levels, even if you ran the whole way and not dying (or appreciating any of it) would take you 4.5 hours (and that's pushing it) and that is only to finish the story.

Look, I'm not saying it's a must have game or that it's the next Mario, but 6-6.5/10, it's average but I found it enjoyable.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
64 levels actually.
IMO, it's somewhat easy for a side scroller, yes, but except for that fact, it's a top-quality side scroller. If you are ok with the fatc it's not the hardest game out, and love Rabbids humor (As I do), it's wortht he price to buy it.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Snailface said:
justmike said:
So, no one plays this game? LOL!
Yes, I've played it and no I don't want to talk about it. That should tell you something.

What's so bad about it?

I am a sucker for platformers. The previews even remind me a little bit of Donkey Kong Country Returns (which is imho the best Wii game).
Sure, it will not be that great and maybe it's short. But I had hoped it's a fun solid jump'n'run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: