R9FP36.PNG

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by KiiWii, Jun 10, 2010.

1. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Ok, I have been having this exact issue since the game in question came out/got leaked.

I asked before in a thread, probably a year ago, and someone kindly posted me a custom cover but it still didn't work.

(cant find the exact thread but a quick google found this: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&s...G=Google+Search (which ironically generates an error too!))

Ok heres my problem.

In WiiFlow F1 2010 displays as a front cover stretched all the way round the entire box.

Now, I know what your thinking, R9FP36.png comes in atleast 2 varieties: front and back cover (1024 × 680) OR just front cover (160 × 224) as witnessed HERE or HERE

(resolution of the image is unimportant)

Now:

+ If I delete all covers from "covers" and "box covers" start Wiiflow (see all covers as question marks) > hit download all covers = F1 2010 displays as a front cover stretched all the way round the entire box, but all other covers are as you would expect!

+ If I manually download put just the front R9FP36.png (from wiitdb or any other source) in wiiflows "cover" folder = its displays just the front cover perfectly.

+ If I put the front and back version of R9FP36.png into "boxcovers" folder = it displays as a front cover stretched all the way round the entire box.

I honestly dont get it.

I have been messing with WiiFlow since day one, and this is the only title I have this issue for.

Even if it doesnt have a solution, I think I would just like some closure as to why this single cover will not display properly....

Thanks in advance

KiiWii

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice