Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dbgtdob, Jul 5, 2007.
someone just posted this picture on another forum i go too, anyone know anything about this?
Maybe R4 is to R6 as M3 is to G6?
It looks like a counterfeit R4 to me.
It's most likely an N-card knock off
Yeh have to think N-card copy... But 6 is 2 more than 4 so it MUST be good
seems you guys were right, i found the card on neoflash.com, they even are coming out with new R6's...............
R6 Gold SPEC:
* 1:1 original NDS cart size
* Support ALL version of NDS & Lite
* Simple PLUG and PLAY
* Drag and paste, not need any extra patch
* NDS brightness adjustable
* Support Auto Sleep Mode
* Build in MagicKey pass2
* Build in 2M EEPROM Save
* Build in 2M SRAM buffer
* Build in 16M menu flash,and programable
* Support homebrew, like moonshell
* Suitable for MicroSD (TF)
* Build in X,Y,Z 3-axis high speed accelerometer
R6 Silver SPEC
I don't think they're related. It's just 2 companies trying to cash in on the success of the R4 by making a spinoff product