R6 Motion Menu v3.0.0722 & v3.0.0756

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by JPH, Apr 22, 2008.

Apr 22, 2008
  1. JPH
    OP

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    [​IMG] R6 Motion Menu v3.0.0722 & v3.0.0756
    Two Updates For R6 Gold & Silver
    [​IMG]
    Over the past two days, the Neoflash team has released two updates for their R6 Gold & Silver flashcarts.
    The updates have mainly fixed TF speed and compatability. See changelogs below for more information on the updates.
    [​IMG] Download v3.0.0722
    [​IMG] Download v3.0.0756
    [​IMG] Neoflash Website

2. Panzer Tacticer

Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the product, because frankly I can't because hell I only heard of it today.

But the question in my mind is this.

Why the hell R6?

I mean, we have the N5 which looks for all intents and purposes to be a worthless POS clone that isn't even safe to use.

So they come out with an item and call it the R6? Who's great idea was that?

Oh sure, no one will think this is a dumb idea, who cares if it sounds a bit like the I don't know R4

Are these guys even thinking when they name these things?

If I had a product to sell, and it was a slot 1 option that employed micro sd cards, you can bet it would have a name that made it crystal clear it was not a clone. It might have similar technology, but I would not want anyone thinking it was a rip off out of China, or an evolution of someone else's product.

I'd call it something interesting like a Game Wizard, or a File Shark.

3. pilotwangs

Member pilotwangs GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    [​IMG] I thought it was an R4 update at first.

4. Tweeder

Member Tweeder Member

United States
    When I saw that you had 100+ Posts I thought you'd have something meaningful to say, guess we're both wrong [​IMG]

Instead you rip on a product because of it's name. When you make your own product, you get to name it. Easy as that.

5. sturmen

Newcomer sturmen Member

United States
    I think it has something to do with the fact that it's the "MK6", but I don't know. It does confuse some people with the whole R4/R6 thing, though.

6. jincongz

Newcomer jincongz Advanced Member

Canada
    Can I relabel the M3 Real to be R7?

7. joemommasfat

Newcomer joemommasfat Member

What is the motion detection good for?

8. Panzer Tacticer

Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    When I saw that you had 100+ Posts I thought you'd have something meaningful to say, guess we're both wrong [​IMG]

Instead you rip on a product because of it's name. When you make your own product, you get to name it. Easy as that.
    [/quote]

So does that mean that you and your 88 posts means your comment is only fractionally less worthless than mine [​IMG]

The point of my post, is the people that named the product, well being THAT level of unwise, tends to make me ponder "what else are they capable of or incapable of". If I can think they are not overly bright, then it's unlikely I'm going to give them much credit for being brilliant anywhere else.

That translates into "nah, I'll buy an Acekard 2 instead, they don't appear stupid". That translates into a lost sale.

Yeah it matters.