r4's in JAPANESE WTF?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by nellybombelly, Mar 15, 2009.

Mar 15, 2009

r4's in JAPANESE WTF? by nellybombelly at 5:15 AM (798 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. nellybombelly
    OP

Newcomer nellybombelly Newbie

Singapore
    Er following Narin's guide on his cheat compilation page, i used the r4custom instead of r4bugfix2 and now when i turn on the DS and access R$ everythings in Japanese. I don't think it fixed the problems either as games like The Woirld Ends With You still don't display any cheats. HELP PLEASE!

2. WatchGintama

Member WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    dunno about the japanese but for the TWEWY open up the cheat file with r4cce and move "The world ends with you (U)" up to the top of the list

3. pengin2008

Newcomer pengin2008 Member

United Kingdom
    Copy the games folder from your SD Card, then delete everything else, download the latest R4 firmware (Old, but latest), Make sure it's the enflish one, copy it all from the downloaded folder to your card, th put the games folder back on, try it now, also for the cheats, put the CHEAT.DAT in the _System_ folder on the root of your card, and delete the old one.

Sometimes if you use the CHEAT.DAT, and the USRCHEAT.DAT, at the same time in the _System_ file, no cheats will show up, so mek sur you use one or the other, never both.
    Hope that helped, and I hope that's what you were looking for.