Hacking R4iTT: YSMenu black screen after loading

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Perhaps it's your sd card or maybe it's a bad rom. Try downloading one from another site and place it on your sd card. Does it say any error?

eosia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:o people still use YSMenu, try getting a patched rom, the black screen might be an antipiracy thing to block you from playing it on an r4

MeerkatMario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Av. Youssef Ibn Tachfine, Tangier, Morocco, Africa
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Macau
:o people still use YSMenu, try getting a patched rom, the black screen might be an antipiracy thing to block you from playing it on an r4
Well I patched the WW D.I.Y. ROM with the DIYFix_DSTT application, and when I load it the Nintendo logo still doesn't appear. Any other solutions?

MeerkatMario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Av. Youssef Ibn Tachfine, Tangier, Morocco, Africa
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Macau
There was a file (that i cannot remember right now) which was updated frequently supporting new games.
Check this https://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/ and
i think that this is the file
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=33192
I already have that one. But I'm not talking about that file, I'm talking about a solution to fix the black screen when loading WarioWare D.I.Y. in my YSMenu, even though I patched the ROM and everything. Every other game in my SD card works fine on my YSMenu.

And now nobody's replying! Because I really need to play that game this instant! I'm starting to miss how much I played it during the summer of 2013 (well, on an R4DS on a DS Lite)! :(

Last edited by MeerkatMario,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person